for What if Naruto meet MLB

7/27/2021 c2 philipfasail61
what the heck?
6/6/2021 c2 Arraia
Ok
I look forward to when you publish
5/30/2021 c4 Guest
If your about to post the legit chapter take down the other 4 notes that you have posted so people don't get the wrong impression. The concept is intresting but you got to have 2-3 or atleast 1 chapter ready to go.
5/30/2021 c4 17Darkmagicdragon
Look, not to sound mean, but here’s an idea since you’re so obviously new. TAKE. THIS. DOWN.

This isn’t a story and frankly, it’s a waste of both time and energy you could be putting into writing the first actual chapter instead of wasting 4 pages to promote hype for something that probably won’t even be worth the wait.

I mean, the title alone doesn’t bode confidence in the story and it’s not even out yet. No offense, but it’s the live-action Powerpuff Girls script leak all over again. Look that up if you don’t know what it is.

The point is, don’t promote hype for something that isn’t good until after it’s first published for people to read. Otherwise, it will be seen as clickbait. Not to mention that if it’s not a story, then it kinda goes against the rules of the site. I don’t ever point out the rules, but you just seem like a rule follower to me.

That’s a fair warning, so I suggest you listen to it. Goodbye and good luck.
1/30/2021 c1 Michael Dayday Shawa
this is not a story.. so plz take it down
12/8/2020 c1 10devilzxknight86
Sounds interesting hope the first chap will be good
12/5/2020 c1 2SCREWPLOTDEVICES
GamerX568 Thank you for the Idea I was having issues with figuring out how to make this work this is my first time writing something to deal with boredom. if you have anymore ideas email me at
please and thank you for the idea and FYI THIS IS A HEVILY NERFED POST 4TH SHINOBI WORLD WAR NARUTO HE WILL HAVE MORE THAN JUST KURAMA TO FALL BACK ON.
12/5/2020 c1 GamerX568
*"Sync With Me, Kurama"
12/5/2020 c1 GamerX568
Since Miraculous Users usually have some sort of saying they use to transform, if you don't already have something planned, I think Naruto should say Sync with Me, Kurama whenever he transforms.