for A Girlfriend for Christmas

3/20 c13 20skalice
This story was so wholesome and lovely! I also adore how they handled Emma’s past!
1/8 c13 5Gryffindor620
This was lovely! Thank you for this. Definitely looking forward to the eventual sequel!
1/6 c13 rondaday1
Excellent story
1/5 c13 Briaar-Rose
Sweet! Thanks.
1/5 c13 katie1370
Oh I love it!
1/5 c13 franzih24
Thank you for that additional chapter! It was beautiful! I loved it, thank you!
1/4 c13 Sammii16
1/4 c13 Jelial
Thank you for this bonus!
Any chance of you gifting us with another chapter on Valentine's Day?! ;p
12/29/2020 c12 violaine2707
I adored. Thank you :-)
12/27/2020 c12 6Terri411
Unforgettable chapters, gifted writing, so loved your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to more of your sweet work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-)))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox..
12/25/2020 c12 2SheriffSwan28
This Christmas fanfic was great! Love every moment of it! Glad that Regina kept loving Emma after finding out her past and it's a bonus that Regina's family still loves Emma. What does Daniel expect telling Regina about Emma's past? Not like Regina is going to go back to him. Love that Regina punched him! If you ever write a sequel to this fanfic, I would definitely read it! Merry Christmas!
12/24/2020 c12 5Gryffindor620
This was so damn sweet. I loved every minute! Please consider a sequel for next Christmas. I’ll gladly read that one too!
12/24/2020 c12 1starslightskye
My Christmas wish is for this fic to continue.
There's New Years.
Plus, this could be a good story to write about first experiences, given now we know about Emma, and how Regina could make any day like Christmas for Emma.
12/24/2020 c12 Sammii16
Enjoyed reading
12/24/2020 c12 tjandcarrie
I enjoyed this story very much. It was a wonderful journey
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »