FanFiction.Net
for Far From Home

1/23 c15 Guest
Noice can’t wait for more!
1/24 c15 38Solaire38
Thank you for the amazing chapter, keep up the good work!
1/9 c15 Guest
Gotta say I enjoy the proverbial slap to reality Naruto gave to Ruby. Are you going to have her leave RWBY to join atlas? Cause that's certainly an idea full of angst character development and trauma.
1/8 c11 Akvis
Kudos
12/29/2022 c1 1D0C BLIGHT
It hurts a little to see Ruby sad. Unlike Yang and Blake, who are hopeless bitches, her only sin is her naivety, which is especially detrimental for a leader, but seeing her like this is like seeing a puppy kicked. However, Naruto is right, so far the RWBY team has failed at every crucial moment, they have made SEVERAL stupid decisions and kept valuable information, they didn't even have a plan to defeat Salem, they just cling to false hopes.
Naruto is the only one with one (or many) ways to defeat Salem.
In the end, Team RWBY isn't expendable at best, and detrimental at worst. The only thing of value about them is Ruby's silver eyes, and now that's in question with Naruto in the equation.
12/16/2022 c15 kefla.randall
while I dont like it naruto is right team RWBY and ONRJ have no plan it was truly stupid to continue sitting and waiting this naruto doesn't have his innocence and give me the war changed him it did and didn't it strengthened his resolve and wit but he was always an open person but trauma can change people so yes he was a soldier but he is also a human a kind one at that somebody not liking him isn't going to stop him so while I dislike your naruto I understand him better now keep up the great work dude
12/14/2022 c15 Demon
Please. Please continue.
12/13/2022 c15 Sinn3r
Naruto is cold but not merciless, that's fair I suppose. That aside, Penny babies sounds very appealing.
12/13/2022 c1 KenwayS220
Loving this story so much, and I agree this new update sucks but I really hope you will continue your epic story either way I’ll be here enjoying your story’s to the bitter end NeonZangetsu!
12/12/2022 c15 asherdragoone
Loving this story so far. I actually like that Naruto is giving Ruby a hard time, too many stories the MC instantly likes her.
12/12/2022 c15 Guest
It's good someone finally called out the fact Team RWBY never had an actual plan and it was hurting more then helping in the series.
12/11/2022 c15 temmie el gato
Me gusta mucho la historia, espero que el siguiente capítulo salga pronto :)
12/10/2022 c15 1Liamo000
This is one of the things that I dislike about RWBY. They asked if Salem could be killed. Did no one think to ask whether she could be beaten, or even better, how to beat her?
12/10/2022 c15 zx20000006
this fanfic is AMAZING ! I cant wait for next update
12/9/2022 c15 4FanFic Writer117
this really good please keep it up. and i hope your taking it easy, don't burn your self out now.
1,707 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »