for Far From Home

5/2 c6 Flashfyre12
This is absolutely one of my favorite RWBY stories, James having someone to make sure he doesn't go overboard helps the plot so much in steering it where you need it to go!
4/25 c4 JR277
No mames reventó como goblo
4/18 c6 Guest
Awesome story please keep updating it
4/18 c1 SonicBlast4444
Steel reminds me of Sophia from Persona 5 Strikers. Look into it and ull see why as i dont want to spoil but this should be interesting. Also poor kurama.
4/16 c6 Pabs117
Great chapter, i can't wait to see Team RWBY meet Naruto! :D
4/13 c6 Axius W. Xanxus
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS:

So... I've got to disagree with your take on what Ambrosius did with Penny. There is a really interesting loophole that Ruby and Co abused with Penny, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that he couldn't "kill" his creation. The thing is, he didn't create the Penny that later fought Cinder. He created the one that self-terminated. The "human" Penny was essentially everything about her that wasn't robotic, after Ambrosius REMOVED the robotic parts. So if Naruto were to remove Ci- ... Steele, and give her a body, the body would still disappear after he used it again to keep the city afloat. The loophole with Penny staying alive wasn't that Ambrosius couldn't kill his creation because it was alive it was that P.E.N.N.Y consists of [Robotic Parts] (Aura) Maiden Powers {Virus} and synthetic parts Penny was the (Aura) Maiden Powers and synthetic parts that remained. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Penny, isn't what Ambrosius created, but essentially Pietro's true vision of his daughter.
4/12 c6 N2
Please continue the great work and don't hesitate to take a couple of days off every now and then to avoid burn out wish you the best of health always.
4/10 c6 Guest
Please save Steel! Don’t let her die!
4/10 c1 Guest
Moar you must give l!
4/9 c6 quaker212
Nice!
4/9 c6 Guest
WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF? WOULD YOU KINDLY GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RYAN DUFF?
4/9 c6 10Gabriel Herrol
I was wondering something. You said in a previous chapter that Penny cannot eat, but she clearly has a soul since she has aura and possibly a semblance as well. I'm all for shipping her with Naruto, but does she have the functioning ladies' parts for when their relationship goes very physical? Because otherwise, well it's bound to be weird no? And if Winter can have her own happy ending with Naruto if Penny is willing to share, well I'm all for it too.
4/9 c6 MonkeyDGabry
Winter is about to experience what real pain feels like. Also nice chapter
4/9 c6 19NeoNazo356
Personally, I thought it would've been funnier if he dragged Winter out of her bed kicking and screaming like Rick did to Mordy/Jerry; but that's just me~
The Ninshu angle is definitely a way to bridge the gap between them, but what I find REALLY interesting is the similarity to Naruto's blood and the "Quirk Erasing Bullets" I see from My Hero Academia. The Philosophy of using something that NEGATES a Semblance and Aura is definitely an interesting ethical debate, and I wonder if using such a thing on Salem would STICK, or if her Immortality is more "conceptual" than physiological.
4/9 c6 edwardlumpkin3
Old man, one sentence to convey how I feel about this chapter...I cannot ducking wait to see the next one, absolutely fantastic! This is an amazing story and direction of it is perfect, so I’m 1,000,000,000,000% sure that I’m can’t wait and anticipating your next chapter. Have a good one old man, stay safe and know I love you!
674 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »