FanFiction.Net
for Far From Home

3/3 c23 9The Infamous 1
Love the chapter. Funny as hell to see even when Yang gets why Raven left she still gets it wrong, failing to see the difference between an immoral whose trickle truth for centuries vs a one life military general who basically laid all his cards on the table from the get go.
3/2 c23 Aehopexoh
so long yet so short but alas all god things are in short bursts
3/2 c23 speedfreak201065
I definitely love this fic along with a lot of your work mainly in the Naruto and RWBY crossovers and I have had this thought as originally one I had planned to do for myself when I would get the chance but sadly I don't have the luxury right now so I would like to see this idea be made into a story as a challenge from me to you and it is as such can you make a story where vinder somehow ends up in the hidden leaf village on Naruto's birthday at about 6 years old and saves him from the beating and raises him as either a adopted mother or older sister? I also had the idea where cinder isn't Salem's yes ma'am maiden and was trying to get out of her employ with the maiden powers and emerald but couldn't think of a good way for them to wind up in the hidden leaf village and cinder and emerald will especially feel a connection to Naruto cause they are basically all orphans and all know what being out on the streets and no one to love and care for them is like so if you could do that as a challenge fic for me just so I can see 1 idea of mine come into fruition that would make my day anyway love your work keep up the great work and also when are you going to update an untraveled road again? I really want to see more of cinder and winter schnee as the winter and summer maidens PLEASE!
3/2 c23 the esteemed one
I really love this crazy girl penny! She’s so adorable.
And once again, Yang did something very stupid. Anyways, thank for the chapter mr. Author!
3/2 c23 Afilix
Este capítulo si que me dejo con ganas de más jajaja excelente trabajo como siempre
3/2 c23 25522f
cant wait for the next chapter
3/2 c22 Heatstroke123
Great chapter Neon looking forward to more of this story.
3/2 c23 Elchabon
Thanks for the new chapter.
Very good to see that Neo has been training and is clear about the things she likes and the conviction to take it.
The scene with James and Robyn is great. Jojojo, it was very nice to read it.
The conversation between Naruto and Blake was great, the clash of ideas and positions. Also, apparently she can see or is starting to see what Naruto is doing, the burden he carries and what he has tried to make her and her team see.
I loved how you raised Yang's situation, and what happened. Very, very good to see that Ruby and Weiss saw and helped, on their own, stop what Yang is doing. And all the times they tried to help her and she is still focused on her path.
Penny's statement is magnificent. No harem for Yang

Keep it up.
3/2 c23 Guest
3/1 c23 Tzar9Zuca
Hehe Penny
3/1 c23 8Alexiitz
Sigo queriendo mi white rose por favor jejeje

Excelente capitulo Neo, me duele tener que esperar mas tiempo por otro cap… ahhh necesito una maquina del tiempo

Saludos desde mexico!
3/1 c23 Guest
Love the story, keep up the good work man!
3/1 c23 Knight life estudio
Estoy tan feliz de volver a leer esta historia, gracias, la estaba esperando con ganas.

Buen capitulo
3/1 c23 Cf96
Excellent
3/1 c23 Fire turtle
has stopped working due to death from laughter. Please insert another chapter of Embers of Hope in order to reboot.
2,451 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »