FanFiction.Net
for Far From Home

3/1 c23 4malchicken
So Naruto is new dum-dum?
3/1 c23 Darkjaden
Can you say in the title that this Naruto is AU because I don't see the Naruto in him and I even mean the Boruto one.
3/1 c23 carneyjarred
foolish decision yang very foolish.
3/1 c23 5attismorte00
niceee
3/1 c23 Hail Lord Archanfel
Oh, Yang. You think with your fists and look at where it has gotten you?
3/1 c23 Guest
Everybody always wanna try Naruto. It never ends well.
3/1 c23 Wrapedmind
Yang need reality check hard
3/1 c23 1GhostRonin
So i still don't know when Naruto and Winter broke up, it was just stated in one chapter and that was it. Also, why's he holding back so much? Salem's right there and utterly weak against him just like the rest of the world, yet he waits for her to show up? He also seems scared of her having arrived apparently which makes no sense as he fought and beat Kaguya who would destroy Remnant easily.
3/1 c23 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
3/1 c23 Autobot-Wolfsketch
I enjoyed this very much. I really did enjoy this chapter and I am definitely looking forward to more sucks that Yang wasn’t being cooperative so that most likely means Blake won’t be either. At least Ruby and Weiss chose the right thing to do again I’m looking forward to the next chapter I cannot wait.
3/1 c23 38Solaire38
Thank you for the great chapter, stay safe out there and keep up the good work!
3/1 c23 Jellyfish787
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
3/1 c23 fresh prince1
nice chapter
3/1 c23 1D0C VALENTINE
Well Yang, it seems that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she's almost as bitchy as Raven, just without killing innocent people...YET
3/1 c23 D0C VALENTINE