for Naegiri Week 2020: Fluff Edition

8/16/2021 c2 Naegiri enjoyer
why did I think the ending was gonna be- nvm this makes me enjoy my favorite ship even more.
1/10/2021 c7 thewirlydirly
Are you gonna make a 2021 Week?
12/14/2020 c7 74Moiloru
This was such a nice finale! And yeah, don't worry Chisa, we ship it too lol. I just loved how Makoto is associated to the word "cute" in Kyoko's mind... Don't lie, Makoto, you enjoyed knowing she found you cute!

Anyway, I'm so glad I read your entries this week as they were all great! Thanks for the compliment in the notes, tooI hope you have a nice day!
12/13/2020 c7 240WiiFan2009
Wow, seeing Kyoko just carry Makoto bridal style as her prize was just hilarious! And seeing Chisa overlook the technicality of Makoto being a small and cute PERSON instead of a small and cute THING just because she shipped Naegiri was just adorable! Great work!
12/13/2020 c7 9wesst1
That was a sweet ending. Excellent work, pal!
12/12/2020 c6 240WiiFan2009
What are you talking about? This was a fantastic piece! I loved how Makoto wanted to jump in and defend Kyoko from the attorney's attacks on her credibility. And when she finally told him off, Makoto must have beamed so proudly at her!

I can understand why Kyoko thought she embarrassed herself in front of her crush, but Makoto proved her wrong by asking her on a date and telling her she was cool! Great job!

One question, does this entry technically count as Ace Attorney crossover?
12/12/2020 c6 74Moiloru
A defense attorney with greasy hair and a green suit...? Don't tell me... it can't be *him*... right? Nah, I'm probably seeing things... Though... Nah, never mind.

This was a really original idea! Seeing Kyoko doing what she does best at a trial with Makoto watching her was just amazing! And Kyoko wasn't anything short of badass in this one! It's funny how she thought her performance was miserable because she believed to have lost her cool when Makoto thought the exact opposite. And I loved Kyoko's thoughts when he asked her out! Definitely a great entry! I'm looking forward to your last entry tomorrow!
12/11/2020 c5 Moiloru
Aww, this was so adorable! I love the way you write the relationship between Makoto and his Dad! And it was so sweet of Kyoko to be concerned for Makoto when he acted strangely! I really loved this entry!
12/11/2020 c5 240WiiFan2009
It's so rare that we get a moment to see Makoto interacting with his parents. Makoto has a very loving, doting Mom, while his Dad is down to earth...well, more so anyway. Seeing Makoto ask for love advice is kind of cute, though I don't know how effective the "Shoulder Touch" would be in real life. And seeing Makoto's Mom come and tease him about his love life was funny, though I don't blame him for hanging up when he did.

Seeing Makoto attempt to flirt with Kyoko using the move his Dad taught him was awkward, but cute. Though she totally misunderstood and ended up using the same move on him by mistake. Poor Makoto then found himself on the receiving end of the very technique that his Dad taught him, though I don't think he complained about it, as he finally got that kiss with Kyoko.
12/10/2020 c4 WiiFan2009
Ah, interesting that Kyoko enjoys rainy days, though given her personality I can see why now. Seeing Makoto offer his hoodie to her as a makeshift umbrella was really sweet, and her insistence that they share it, even if it made the plan a failure, was just so heartfelt. And seeing Makoto throw her own words back at her when they got to the station was just perfect! Good job!
12/10/2020 c4 74Moiloru
As an Ace Attorney fanatic, I can't help but think that this reference to the weather girl was a reference to Turner Gray, but that's just me reading too much into it lol.

This was a very cute prompt that displayed Makoto's kindness very well! Of course he would offer Kyoko her hoodie to protect herself from the rain... I'm glad Kyoko decided they either went together or stayed together, though. And even if the plan ended up failing, they at least shared one nice and amusing moment together.

Great work once again!
12/9/2020 c3 240WiiFan2009
The whole conversation about Makoto being an artist was so cute! Kyoko meant to compliment him but inadvertently made him feel bad. I know how you feel Makoto, I suck at art too. But seeing him try to be smooth and ask to be his model was so funny, especially how she quickly agreed before zooming back to her room, unable to fall asleep.
12/9/2020 c3 74Moiloru
An interesting idea! It's really cool to see other fellow writers have different ideas when it comes to one same theme, just to show the diversity of it. And Painter Makoto was really adorable! I kinda expected a misunderstanding of the sort to happen, and you made it work really well! Kyoko doing her best to apologize for her rudeness was adorable, as was Makoto's blush when he asked her to model for him, haha.

Another great entry!
12/8/2020 c2 Moiloru
Aww, this was short but so amazingly adorable! This sort of short scenes is the reason (among many others) I love this ship so much. Kyoko as Makoto's boss gives them another dynamic I love, and you pulled it off so well. And yeah, they definitely kissed until Byakuya came and interrupted them lol

Looking forward to your next entry!
12/8/2020 c2 5NostalgiaSucker96
YEAH, YOU TELL-EM KYOKO! Get it done, you two!
21 Page 1 2 Next »