for Rebellious

6/7 c1 Guest
Interesting story
2/25 c1 2nuuo
oof, you know the author here is a total amateur at writing. Everyone is OOC, Lincoln resembles Tobi's Lincoln from his Gothic Brother series. Big disappointment.

Joke roasting aside, awesome to see writer return and do a fun couple of stories!
12/16/2020 c1 3Omi Twilight
This is interesting.
12/13/2020 c1 9Claircrystal
Where's Lana?
12/10/2020 c1 Antonio
Love the fic want more of it please and thank you.
12/8/2020 c1 6Crisis Nova
And here is another review.

Interesting set up making Lincoln, Lucy, and Lisa triplets, and I'm still amazed that Lisa isn't in or a college graduate considering her IQ.
I'll be sure to follow this story cause it seems very interesting, in...a month or so?

Anyway, I have a couple of questions.

This is the second story you made Lisa chubby. Now nothing wrong with it, but I would like to know what Level is Lisa on. If she on level one or two, then Damn she's going to be hot when she's older cause I doubt she's level 3 or higher. So my question is do you like Chubby Lisa? I just asking some questions here.

And now for Lincoln.

Ok, this is like the second or third story I read where Lincoln dyes his hair black. I understand you're goth, and black means the void nothingness, and darkness, but you know what other color means void and nothingness.

White.

Yes, I know white is all colors but it would be interesting having a goth with white hair. That's is just my two cents. I would ask but then I look up the title of the story and after reading it I said :O that's why.

Anyway Can't wait for the next chapter.
12/7/2020 c1 13Gennai Of Delphi Prime
*Laughs in Thor* I knew it!