for Wolf of Numenor

9/8 c23 3This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy
Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahh
9/8 c22 This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy
Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blaBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahhhhh blahhh blah blah blaBlah blah blah blah blahh
9/8 c59 Jonerys2019
Jon got his elf on. Irime is one lucky lady.
9/8 c1 This-Mickey-Seems-Iffy
Like it so far, however, may I ask where is the second story I would like to compare the two. Thanks.
9/7 c59 Epicweaver
So is Jon like a 60 or 70 year old greybeard? curious about the time tbh but that could be me not paying enough attention to LOTR stuff lol. trying to figure out if Westeros will still be familiar faces or like Jon fighting their children lol.
9/4 c59 18Longclaw 1-6
Finally got this finished, and there are some thoughts.

Thinking that four decades is plenty enough to stay with the dwarves. Time for him to move back permanently with his women.

Vhagar I love. A perfect dragon for Jon, especially since she terrifies everyone. Need to see the other dragons as well.

I guffawed when Irime tossed away the pipe, and did so again when Jon said he had six pipes. He needs to find some hobbits or Gandalf to smoke with XD

Very happy Jon and Irime consummated their relationship. Now only four left to go till his harem is complete
9/1 c59 Guest
I’m here to bitch at you because I can’t do it on AO3. This harem fic. I hate them. I wish on ao3 you just tagged it as Jon/harem or Jon/everyone. I hope you die horribly.
9/1 c59 xjm212x25
I get it that you have some grand plan for this story, but sometimes too much time spent on a subject can ruin a story. You have spent at least 20 chapters now in Middle Earth. This story doesn't feel like a Game of Thrones story now. It feels like a insert of characters from that universe into LOTR. Also five decades? That literally puts the entire cast into their 60s at the very least and not all of them are Numenorian or Elven. Loras and Robar are now old warriors that have no place on the battlefield. Westeros if they ever go back will be unrecognizable. Are the White Walkers also not a thing in this story because they would've steam rolled through Westeros by now?
9/1 c1 zuesminato
when are they going back to westros
8/23 c58 Jonerys2019
Didn't see the point of Jon's wild moment in the beginning. Seemed a disconnect

Jon's gotta consummate his relationships with Arya, Sansa, Rhaella, and his elves pretty soon. I love them all together :)
8/19 c58 1Hyokage
Back to Middle Earth again. So much happened this chapter it’s a wonder how you fit it all in. Great chapter and so very happy to be back in Middle Earth. Looking forward to your next update.
8/8 c57 4GodoftheSeas21
Great chapter! I wonder how things are going to go from here. Aegon bring forth Orcs to enslave and or control the people of westeros? I hope he won't be able to control the dragons using the dragonbinder. Maybe since they are gifts from Iluvatar it won't work. Can't wait for more. How manyore westeros chapters before we get back to Jon and company?
8/8 c57 bloodline 69
They have no idea what monster is waiting to be unleashed upon Westeros aegon keeps becoming more like the dark lord saruon
8/6 c38 Ltbutterfly287
I’m gotta drop this, half the dialogue since you began the lotr arc has been a history lesson into the lore and smut. If Jon isn’t seducing a new chick in his entourage then he’s talking to some elf about the history of the world. Hell the fact that he’s been there for the time he has but somehow actually knows the entire general history of middle earth this quickly is baffling. Not to mention completely pointless. You have spent nearly twenty chapters going over history and a minor point of inner turmoil. The single biggest flaw in your writing is the lack of progression I would recommend not losing sight of your plot for history lessons. I’m not trying to talk shut or beat you down but much of what I said is useful in writing. To much world building is boring as fuck is basically why I’m saying. In the furtive when it comes to world building I recommended a more subtle approach.
8/6 c34 Ltbutterfly287
Something that I think would benefit your writing is to cut back on all the crying. People aren’t actually this emotionally fragile to cry just because he sings a song or they hear a story. The crying takes away more then it gives. Also the past 10 chapters have literally just been history lessons. It’s boring as fuck, it feels like your just trying to flex your lord of the rings lore knowledge then anything else.
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »