for The One with the 2020 Thanksgiving

1/3 c1 20randxgirl
Thank you so much for this. I had a smile reading this since it felt real.
12/18/2020 c1 12CamilleCM
This is the funniest, most hilarious story I’ve read in a long time, and I had a big smile from the first line to the last. Everyone is so in character that I 100% believe this is how these nutcases spent Thanksgiving this year. I love Erica and Jack’s personalities, Chandler is perfect, Ross ans Rachel at their best, pettiest selves, and I’m just in awe at how well I could picture it all. Thank you for this, very uplifting and well written piece.
12/14/2020 c1 20Cynthia Salander
Friends during covid is certainly something we all need. This was so heartwarming! The chemistry among the characters was wonderfully done, and the dialogues were so true-to-character. Getting to see Erica and Jack as teens was great, too.

And so many funny moments - "following her own personal strict coronavirus guidelines, that far outpaced those from the CDC, which she had printed out and laminated before mailing them to all their friends" - this line had me snickering. Monica would really do that :)

Thank you for this gem!
12/12/2020 c1 ItsMeDylan
I needed this. It was beautiful!
12/12/2020 c1 cysvital
If you ask me, there are not enough stories about Mondler during the pandemic and I love every little snippet I get to see, so thank you for writing this. Know that whenever you decide to do it, it will be welcome!
12/11/2020 c1 Lilkat1234
Never apologize for a new chapter from you! This was so great and cute.

I loved Monica and Chandler in this, they were truly in character. Monica making projects to keep herself busy; in the house and as the hostess. Chandler making jokes and being the funniest dad, his interaction with Jack (and him being a prankster too) made me chuckle. Erica taking after Monica with the organizations and also being a teenager with exaggerating sighs.

Joey is as sweet and dim as he is in the last seasons of the show and I love it. That Joey's constant head hitting was the catalyst of the story made those moments even better, I love what that says about Joey: he's not only always hungry he's also lost on technology. Brilliant!

Ben going to San Diego where Ross sent Marcel made me laugh. Rachel enlisting Emma in extracurricular activities because of her grades... ouch Ross.

Finally: the pandemic hit us all and I don't think anyone takes it lightly, Friends is the ultimate escape and your stories are the best cure. Thanks for this update!
12/11/2020 c1 15Babatomyfriends
Oh that was so hilarious (and delicious too) I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Soo like Monica to think up something like giving eveybody their own screen - of course its more fun! I love how it turns into a completely 'normal' Thanksgiving dinner for them. Thank you so much for writing this, you made my day - my whole weekend!
12/10/2020 c1 27Boris Yeltsin
I loved it. A lot of Chandler's lines made me laugh. Hilarious.