for Written in the Stars

3/14/2021 c3 Westrannor
Woot woot, awesome chapter. I'm really looking forward to your updates. Not only is it some of my favorite fandoms, but it's very well written. Thanks for writing it!
3/14/2021 c3 SentinalSlice
I wonder if Shirou could now project divine constructs. He has a Falna which strengthens him with the divinity of a god, so he should be able to somewhat comprehend/trace divine constructs, he does have some divinity as a part of him. Interesting that Shirou and Ais are the same age.
Also, I have a feeling that Shirou will max out his magic and endurance/durability really quickly. He is a bit reckless. I’m pretty disappointed that Shirou won’t be able to learn any new magic, I hope later on he is able to learn some magic that centers on enhancing swords or something, kind of like the technique Arturia uses on Excalibur, the wind attack.
3/14/2021 c3 mohka
This is pretty good
3/14/2021 c3 2MongoStomp910
Aid has yellow eyes same as her hair. Arturo a has green eyes. Not sure where you’re getting blue eyes from.
3/14/2021 c3 styus
Sleep is The Enemy-> fatigue or tiredness is The enemy
3/14/2021 c3 IsekaiFanBoi
Nice to see that Astrea is keeping his confidentiality.
2/14/2021 c2 Nikkless
next chapter soon i hope
2/12/2021 c2 Iosefka Ubel
I enjoyed this.
2/8/2021 c1 Falvern
Great start so far. One minor correction I'd like to make is that Shirou has 27 Magic Circuits, not 20. Other than that, nice work.
2/7/2021 c1 KureijiRyuu
Thanks for the chapter!
2/6/2021 c2 5Orchamus
Excellent so far, a very different way to work this particular cross, but certainly engaging. Looking forward to him and Aiz meeting, that should be amusing, especially if she tastes his food XD
2/2/2021 c1 Dasgun
1/29/2021 c2 EdoShadow
Muy bueno...
1/29/2021 c2 Zerak
It’s sad that there are only 2 chapters right now.
1/29/2021 c1 Zerak
Amazing chapter. I hope you keep writing this story.
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »