for Written in the Stars

1/29/2021 c2 oppressor bear
goddess of justice and hero of justice,gonna love it.

keep it up bro.
1/26/2021 c2 the-lost-memories6
Love the second chapter cant wait to see what is in store for shirou
Keep up the good work
1/26/2021 c2 1shadyxlr
Welp Shirou is in for some fun times no lol.
1/26/2021 c1 shadyxlr
Honestly curious where this one will go.
1/25/2021 c2 2a crashclown
I think you're leaning towards letting Shirou Join the Astraea familia, or I could just be reading things (drum noises), but regardless of what Familia you put him in, if you do put him in one, please put some heavy consideration to it.

Number one he is more or less contracting with a God/Goddess, not something someone from Shirou's universe, especially him(Counter guardian shenanigans), should do without thinking it through, even if she is the Goddess of justice. Considering Shirou sees justice as hypocrisy, the idea of joining a "group," dedicated solely to it, must seem utterly ridiculous to Shirou, So think carefully if you were going to go that angle.

I wouldn't say it's impossible. Depending on the dialogue, and scenarios written, it is possible, but you have to be careful how you go about executing it. Even the Freya, and Loki familia aren't impossible. Improbable, but not impossible.

The only Familia I think that has no chance, considering the established story so far, i'd say would be the Hephaestus Familia. After all, if Shirou is intent on maintaining a low cover, than him(having UBW, and all) should heavily avoid her the goddess of the forge. It's just tempting fate, and someone with bad luck like Shirou(or at least he thinks he has bad luck), would avoid her like the plague.

Realllyyyy interested where this goes next, looking forward to this or the Titan Shirou story, both are becoming my favorites.
1/24/2021 c1 4Ignatia Solomon
I really like what you have so far, but may I recommend putting breaks between your scenes? just an extra space or dot to signal a major time/place between passages. it would make it a lot easier to read.

I like seeing what you're doing with Shirou, hope to see more!
1/24/2021 c2 1morfeo34
I like this histori good
1/24/2021 c2 PSYCongroo
Buen capítulo.
1/23/2021 c2 daoist 832572
Good job
More chapter please
1/23/2021 c2 10Slim A Lou Prime
I like this! Looking forward to more!
1/23/2021 c2 6WILLIAM11
Can’t wait for more
1/23/2021 c2 sawtooth44
next chapter is when the story is to realy begin
1/23/2021 c2 1Hainz Leonard Kim
How dare you say food is not food.
Even if you don’t like it food is still food.
Anyways thank you for the chapter pretty great and amazing work as always
1/23/2021 c2 Fleyja Yuki
Astraea familia huh? why am I not surprised
1/23/2021 c2 BlueCore
Finally and update, can't wait for the next chapter
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »