for Written in the Stars

10/31/2021 c6 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
wow
10/31/2021 c5 NovaWars
Hmm mia the crowd all knew the girl huh? Is this pick mentality?
10/31/2021 c4 NovaWars
Fuck in running out of chapters to read :(
10/31/2021 c6 RockLeeOmega
That was an interesting chapter, I liked it
10/31/2021 c6 Timesliger
I honestly can’t tell I’m high or Shirou is high because all I saw some Alice and wonderland and jack skeleton
10/31/2021 c6 Dimensionador
Déjame ver si entendí.

Shirou de alguna forma acabo en un mundo parecido al de Alicia en el país de las maravillas donde se encontró con beatlejuice y luego luchó contra la reina cabezona junto a Jack skellenton para evitar que esta invada otros mundos?

Amigo que te fumaste?
10/31/2021 c6 Dasgun
0.0
10/28/2021 c4 Tenyo-dono
Thanks for the great update!
10/24/2021 c5 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapters.
10/22/2021 c5 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is really interesting!
10/17/2021 c3 3Bigreader in The Omniverse
Grammar could use some work. I'm kind of confused about the slot thing I mean I know for the falna you can only have three spells fit into three slots but sherou already have those things just from his own nature and learning of his own magecraft so even if his slots are filled if he can learn a spell then through magecraft he should still be able to do it even though he can never do a lot because of his weird nature. I mean technically speaking structural analysis, reinforcement, projection, unlimited blade works, reading history of a blade, that's at least four spells just there.
10/15/2021 c3 Tenyo-dono
I really love the idea of Shiro joining a familia of justice! I haven't seen this before, but it makes perfect sense. You also write it really well, and your Shiro feels just like the fate route one, the characterization feels on point!
9/28/2021 c5 kadzooks
I went ahead and read this last chapter.

It's fine, but if you are going to go ahead with this story you might want to get an editor or take a day off before posting it so you can clean up the errors and mistakes.

Some sentences just hang there waiting to be explained, while others come up without a clear subject. Reading on it's fine as people can pick up who said what with the context clues but it is a bad habit to make.
9/27/2021 c3 Argo Devilian
Astraea sees all that shit on his stats and doesnt question it at all?
9/27/2021 c3 Lifelessman