for To Belong

2/3 c12 Tsukoblue
Really enjoying this story so far

It’s always nice to see a Naruto/DxD story where a different devil other then Rias gets Naruto
2/2 c12 Benyx
Love the story and I was happy to see an update! Can’t wait for things to pick up or for Enkidu to find the remnants of Gilgamesh in Naruto. Keep up the great work!
2/2 c12 Hugo0974
I finally make it to the final chapter, and I have to say that my opinion about this story is ambiguous.
This story have some things that I really appreciate, like your writing quality, the scale of power you implement and how is refreshing to see a NarutoDxD fic where Naruto don’t was nerfed and don’t was a member of Rias peerage. On the other hand, your story also have things that I think could be better. Like how unnecessary and random was for you to give a sacred gear to Naruto, how you portrayed Kurama and his adventures or how you add characters from Fate that later will make you diverge too much for the DxD timeline.
Well, please don’t receive this criticism as something personal, I just want to express what I liked and what I thought could be better in your story.
I sure will keep following this story, to see where you will go with it. Bye.
2/2 c12 Nia-tan
nice, up next?
2/2 c12 Uday Sra
Awesome. Please update soon
2/2 c12 Uday Sra
Awesome
2/1 c12 Azaleaelf
i cannot wait to kurama kick those god lol
2/1 c12 NoaRien
Great job
2/1 c12 Kan Uzumaki
Me dan lástima ahora mismo el Panteón Sintoista van a sentir el verdadero dolor de parte de Naruto, aunque me gustaría que Naruto tuviera un papel más principal en la batalla junto con Kurama
2/1 c1 taiwoeretan1
Nice to see Sona get Naruto.
2/1 c12 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
2/1 c12 Guest
With a short chapter, why it take so long to update ?
2/1 c12 Guest
What is the point in giving Naruto Gilgamesh abilities
2/1 c12 theotakuboy
i wanna see naruto kick the shinto gods ass
2/1 c12 demon87