for A New Player in Hueco Mundo

10/13 c1 Prometheus-777
Heh, interesting. Can't wait to see how things progress from hereon out. Bleach Gamer fics with a Hollow start are quite layer. So this is quite the refreshing read.
6/14 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
3/13 c1 Ptwilson
This is interesting
1/23 c1 Viperx679
Sex scenes how? Lmao the mcs a being with ‘no junk’
1/1 c1 16FluffySheepLion
You have my attention. I don't care for the heavy handed system jargon, it probably could have been segmented out over several chapters as Kane survived in hueco mundo, but the idea of a hollow gamer is too interesting to pass up.
12/30/2020 c1 samuelcaldeira76gmail.com
Would like to read more to see how it is
12/20/2020 c1 1lolo nade
Soo... who else skipped the system interactions as we know it wouldn’t really effect the whole thing
12/16/2020 c1 8ScepticalOne
So the biggest flaw of this is something all gamers struggle with, system info dumping being the majority of the first chapter.

Beyond that it seems like an interesting start, although you're promise to keep things "very cannon" worries me depending on if you're talking about lore or plot.

interested to see where this goes, that's for sure. Good Job!
12/16/2020 c1 Darkjaden
I have found gold.
12/15/2020 c1 Arclight001
I would prefer if it deviates from canon. I am not saying a complete AU, but if the story doesnt change when mc is already generating ripples. Then goes from main character to incosecuential. Especially since he picked a race that is mostly aggresive towards the main cast.

It would be a shame to lose so much potential just to keep canon intact. Still i am interested to see where this goes, good luck author
12/14/2020 c1 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
12/14/2020 c1 ARandomReaderRR
if its very cannon...whats the point? enjoyed everything but when I read the note...really, whats the point? i can just watch bleach
12/13/2020 c1 Daoist D
Very good, interesting to see the MC choose to be a Hollow. I'm curious about the future development
12/12/2020 c1 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
12/12/2020 c1 1hiareportsyou
to guest below me, if Yama walks around in Bankai roaming the Universe, taking a stroll... How many Galaxies does the man that erases existence from sheer heat, that can go Massivly Faster than Light do in say... A year? 10? 100? So it makes sense to be like that. Yama is anywhere from Planet to I think either Solar or Multi Solar System destruction depending on the way you calc things. So yes, reputation does effect things on the Universal scale.
20 Page 1 2 Next »