for Why, Oh Why?

2/25 c3 Salovi
Aw man, I’m so sad there isn’t more of this! This was really fun to read. I love the way you wrote Kurt! Thanks for writing and sharing what you did, I hope you’re well!
2/25 c1 Salovi
Yo I grinned through this *entire* chapter! So fun!
10/27/2009 c3 16Densharr
Great story... Just wondering why you never finished it. Oh well, I'll be eagerly awaiting the rest of it, should you choose to ever finish it.
6/23/2009 c3 6Niwaki
love this please update soon
3/28/2008 c2 3Shadow.Katzchen
The blue mutant grinned devilishly from his perch. “Aw, you’re just grumpy because you nearly lost to a squirrel…”

=

“I’m missing Kitty in her bathing suit for this, so you better listen,” he exclaimed with mock severity.

Scott crossed his arms, preparing for the worst, but gave the younger mutant his full attention. “Alright, I’m listening. But like I said, it’s your own fault you’re waxing the X-Jet instead of goofing off with the others.”

“Dude, it’s a two-piece! Have you no heart?”

=

*giggles*
3/28/2008 c1 Shadow.Katzchen
OMG, this is hilarious! I can't stop laughing & I've only read 1 chapter! Kurt's so funny, I LOVE how you've written his character! It's EXACTLY how he is!
3/2/2007 c3 jazzycat
HAHAHAHAHA!A GIANT fire breathing armored squirrel! Ah! *heart attack from laughing to hard* Kurtty Rocks! Bad Amanda and Lance Bad! Sorry to anyone who likes those two.XD
9/13/2006 c3 3felinefairy100
up date!1
2/14/2005 c3 21Mareo and Anime
This story gives an insight into their lives outside fighting, training, etc. Very good!

Especially Kurt and his German referances! But here's one insult for you:

Dein Idiotisch leer-kopften Arschlosch!

And one compliment for a woman:

Dein ist strahlend...

Ok? Gute liebe nach dem nachste Kapitel, mein lieblingsSchriftsteller!
7/30/2004 c1 8WingedGuardian137
Heh heh. I like this story.
1/24/2004 c3 Flamingo1
first things first, let me just say that this is a totally wonderful, amusing and well-written story. It's been on my Favorites List and you've been on my favorite authors list for, like, ever...*sighs* but, you haven't updated in...well, it feels like millenia when you're waitin' for a story to finish... :)
oh, I have to say I love the little reference things at the bottom of each chapter. Well, I had remembered the little fake romance novel that you did in this chapter...I was at my local multimedia store the other day, and there was a DVD called 'Wings of Passion'...believe it or not, but I totally freaked out! *grins* my dad came to pick me up and I was chattering a mile a minute about how I'd found something real from your story and he just gave me that patented crazy look...which made me think of your story even more...so it all ended up being a 40-something guy trying to get his hysterically laughing trenchcoat wearing daughter out of the mall...*sighs* sorry to babble on and on, but I couldn't wait to tell you about that, and I really am begging for an update...I'll give you a...well, the only thing I have in my pocket is 30 cents...but I'm sure I can dig something else up to bribe you with...chocolate, perhaps? *grins*
have a nice day
Iri
12/31/2003 c3 5ShnazzySpazzy
Great fic! You are definetly one of the best Evo writers on ff.net. Please email me when you update!

Thanks!
-Elie
11/4/2003 c3 Flamingo1
'ello,'ello,'ello

I have this story on my Favorites List. I was rereading said list and reread this story with the new chapter...SO funny! Love the Kurrty undertones! heehee send 'em a toilet seat! that'd be hilarious...

um, just one slight question...well, more of a comment...the tides are actually pretty predictable, I mean, you can buy tide tables at most stores and stuff on the coast...just wanted to mention.

but I love this story so please continue in all haste! :)
7/30/2003 c3 27FlyingFritz
NO! How could you stop!

"... In unison, they all looked disbelievingly down at their drink glasses for a moment, then back at him." For a second there, I thought his watch wasn't working. Oh well, keep going!
7/25/2003 c3 tonifasic
Woah... it sure cheers yer up, doesn't it? Thanks for putting in translations for the German bits, some things I've read here don't have translations...:P

quote: ~“…her hair…lay loose about her shoulders in thick, abundant auburn waves.” : For those of you who haven’t seen the original Kitty, you don’t know what you’re missing. Her hair is so freakin’ gorgeous! (Of course, she’s drawn that way, but that’s beside the point.) I’ll gladly send a pic to any of you who should so request!~ unquote

So, can I have one? Pretty Please?

My addy is