for Meaning

1/13 c1 24Lisa Smithers
I genuinely don't know what color Din would paint it. The silver seems so iconic. And yet I'm dying to find out.
12/22/2020 c1 4WriterMonkey0626
Wonderful. I’m rather new to the Star Wars fandom. I loved the Mandalorian so much so my husband is trying to get me to watch the movies. I have no idea how Boba is supposed to be written other than the show, so I think you did a great job. I would have really liked to see him paining his armor, and I think it would be exactly how you described. Keep up the great work.
12/20/2020 c1 17STARWARZMYLIFE
AHHHHHHHHHH YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! BOBA FETT IS THE MOST BRILLIANT PERSON EVER! Well portrayed, and this is now my canon! :D
12/19/2020 c1 8AntarcticLight
Well done!
I will forever accept your story as cannon! Great job!
12/18/2020 c1 Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955
don't be hard on yourself I am in some desperate need of mando fics to state my loss of the mandolorian
12/18/2020 c1 Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955
don't be hard on yourself I am in fact loving it!in need of mandolorian fics to state me)
12/13/2020 c1 misskangas
I was raised a Star Wars nerd, and have never understood the fascination with Boba Fett, but I will say that I’m reevaluating this after The Tragedy and The Believer. I was giddy when he rolled up like a badass in his freshly repainted Beskar.

I loved this story. I could see him trying to help calm Din down, after probably the second worse day of his life, and give him some perspective when things seem hopeless. He will make a fine edition to Team Baby Yoda. (Sorry been assembling this team in my head since season 1, haha)
12/13/2020 c1 Abi-chan fiction fan
I loved every word of it :D
Good job !