for Light of Day

6/13/2021 c1 4RomitriReader
This was so bittersweet. Excellent fic though I really enjoyed reading this story from Fleur’s perspective
2/27/2021 c1 sasslady
I so love this story ..It was fun, spicy, with a little bit of fears or fearless, emotional, loving wheather romantic of family . In the end what matter is Willian Weasley and Fleur Delacour beautiful deep connection..Brillant story.
1/20/2021 c1 7The Fiery Bachelorette
This was beautiful, bravo! Maybe you could write one with smut if you haven’t already? You’ve just earned a favourite
1/20/2021 c1 notthatchhavi
This was amazing!
1/20/2021 c1 James Birdsong
Good fanfic of course
1/3/2021 c1 Amanda
I think you did a great job getting both fleur and Bill’s characters down. This was thoughtfully done and even made me think I little bit more about them. I liked the dynamic you created with the Weasley’s. Very enjoyable.
12/28/2020 c1 10cafei-au-lei
I loved this! I've always been intrigued by Fleur, and I feel like there aren't a lot of fics from her perspective - and especially of the wedding, which is a scene we see from a lot of other characters' perspectives but not necessarily from those of the bride and groom themselves. I feel like you nailed her character here; I especially liked the part where she's baffled by the fact that she feels jealous when she thinks of Bill's past lovers, and the way you can tell how she feels about Bill and how she's starting to fall for him when she talks about him being different from other men she's been with in the past. I also like Bill calling her "cherry" lol, that felt like a very Bill thing to do. Also - I feel that writing sex is always hard but you honestly write it perfectly, it reads so naturally and it's never too much.

Another great story - thank you so much for sharing with us!
12/20/2020 c1 Guest
I really liked this story! I love the way you portrayed Fleur especially. She’s an amazing and strong character and it’s not often seen! You did a wonderful job! 3
12/14/2020 c1 WeasleyCousin
I love a good Fleur and Bill fic. I think they are very underrated.