for A Curse Marked Fate

5/15 c24 41Alshoruzen
Eh heh, I can just picture the clay splatting, and it’s like, you want people to go through that?!
5/10 c24 YukineKaze
damnnnnn i have no moods to comment, but i have to say Kaito's prank about Hakuba's shoes is definitely need to mention specifically XD
5/9 c24 5LMeg9.20
I love the way you describe and use magic
2/28 c23 41Alshoruzen
I rather liked Ai’s opening thought sequence. I could totally imagine being in the room with her. Oh, and I look forward to seeing the fusion.
2/23 c22 YukineKaze
the new chapter really great like always! i love all ur work, Alaena-san!

OMG ONG OMGOGMGODJAHHAKFJ
YOU'RE GONNA POSTING WHAT? HARRY POTTER DCMK FUSION WITH KAISHIN PAIR- HAJDKAKSKJAOF
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OMG I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTT
2/22 c23 ireenei
yo solo pido una cosa
solo una
que toichi no muera
porfavorrrrr
2/19 c22 ireenei
Me has enamorado.
Te has ganado una nueva seguidora fiel
Kyaaa no hay nada que no ame de tu historia. xD
En especial toichi está vivo
Y espero que se mantenga así.
Estaré esperando la continuación con el corazón en la boca
1/31 c22 Alshoruzen
Love that last bit with Sonoko, heh. I look forward to seeing Kaito meet Shiho.
1/30 c22 3Anano Jinseite
happy lunar new year and thank you for the amazing update!DDD im now going to bingeread all of ur other fic updates since the last time ive returned to the fandom and im very excited to do so. i hope u have the loveliest day!
1/28 c22 YukineKaze
yeay! new chapter!
thx for the amazing chapter, Alaena-san!
1/27 c22 Sumsy
I love Kaito and Shinichi's friendship! I hope they can solve Shinichi's curse and Sonoko's friend's mystery too. It's sad that people treated Shinichi differently because of the curse. I'm glad that he has Kaito.
1/1 c21 YukineKaze
like always, the details you made is amazing!
i'm so happy when i saw notif about you works update new chapter!
1/1 c21 41Alshoruzen
It was interesting how their reactions differed. Love the bit about the invisible hat. Very Kaito, heh. It’s also kind of fun how Kogoro is actually kind of famous in his own right because of his curse. I look forward to seeing where they go from here. Happy new year!
12/30/2021 c21 msjbird
The theory of how curse marks work is super interesting. I think it sounds like the curse marks could be helpful if they figured out a positive way to power them and somehow managed to prevent the early death thing. I am looking forward to reading about how they will help Shinichi!
12/27/2021 c21 James Birdsong