FanFiction.Net
for A Curse Marked Fate

2/22 c52 54Alshoruzen
It’s funny how they find mind control easier to believe than love spells. Though it also makes a sort of sense if you think about it. I look forward to seeing what they do next.
2/8 c51 Alshoruzen
Nakamori’s thoughts were rather amusing. I’d say it’s about time they got some police looped in. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Happy lunar new year to you too!
1/11 c50 Alshoruzen
Welcome back and happy new year!
12/31/2023 c49 Heavenly Blue
I’m so excited about what’s going to happen next!
11/16/2023 c49 Alshoruzen
It might have been fun to see them leap out at the party, but I guess they’re right that it wouldn’t have been practical, heh. I hope you have fun over the holidays!
10/20/2023 c48 Alshoruzen
It’s interesting to learn more about what the different types of mages do. I guess that means that, if you have one each for Sky and Earth, you’d be a pretty self sufficient group. Will we get to find out what Shinichi can do? I’m pretty curious.
10/11/2023 c47 Alshoruzen
I can totally picture their faces at the Sharon thing, heh. I look forward to seeing what else they find.
9/22/2023 c46 Alshoruzen
Hmm, that could be very lucky o really not depending on how things go, heh. Was the title supposed to be a pun?
9/8/2023 c45 Alshoruzen
I liked their conversation on the whole corrupt organization thing and the acknowledgment that a few bad apples don’t mean the whole thing is worthless. It’s something I’ve always thought people should remember. Anyway, I’m curious what went wrong.
9/1/2023 c44 Alshoruzen
The references to the Marks in media and things are rather interesting. I like the world culture bits. Hope you feel better soon.
8/26/2023 c18 3KudoLaetitia
I want to know the story behind Harumina Girls High School as well, pretty unfair for Kaito-kun to keep it for himself.
8/8/2023 c1 Deleted User 31e9c22b0a8
653
8/3/2023 c42 54Alshoruzen
Heh, I look forward to seeing how the family visit goes.
6/26/2023 c7 Anonymous Person
Oh, absolutely LOVE how you managed to reframe canon quite accurately but differently so that it works in your created verse. By doing so you created a similar premise but changed key details that I’m sure will come into play later. But you’ve also ensured that Shinichi and Shiho to an exist aren’t quite as isolated as in canon. Either way, this story has been absolutely fascinating so far and I’m uber excited to read the rest!
6/4/2023 c41 Alshoruzen
And things come together! Though I guess I’d already thought that. I look forward to seeing what they do next. Have fun wherever you’re going!
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »