for A Curse Marked Fate

8/5 c27 47Alshoruzen
I always did find it funny how Kogoro actually seems to have a really vivid imagination, heh. I look forward to seeing what happens.
7/11 c26 Alshoruzen
It’s interesting that they’re bringing Toichi into it. I look forward to seeing how things go.
7/5 c26 msjbird
Thank you for another interesting chapter! I was confused when Shinichi said his parents didn't know he shrank. I missed that somehow. Doesn't Mouri know who Shinichi is? How do his parents not know? Wouldn't they be informed if he's not attending classes?

I hope Shinichi can find a cure and the choice foundation gets shut down! Kaito and hid dad are pretty awesome.
6/13 c25 Alshoruzen
It’s interesting that the ice cream place came up again. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but it kind of seems like a lot of the more practical projects are all Earth Magic…?
5/15 c24 Alshoruzen
Eh heh, I can just picture the clay splatting, and it’s like, you want people to go through that?!
5/10 c24 YukineKaze
damnnnnn i have no moods to comment, but i have to say Kaito's prank about Hakuba's shoes is definitely need to mention specifically XD
5/9 c24 5LMeg9.20
I love the way you describe and use magic
2/28 c23 47Alshoruzen
I rather liked Ai’s opening thought sequence. I could totally imagine being in the room with her. Oh, and I look forward to seeing the fusion.
2/23 c22 YukineKaze
the new chapter really great like always! i love all ur work, Alaena-san!

OMG ONG OMGOGMGODJAHHAKFJ
YOU'RE GONNA POSTING WHAT? HARRY POTTER DCMK FUSION WITH KAISHIN PAIR- HAJDKAKSKJAOF
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OMG I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTT
2/22 c23 ireenei
yo solo pido una cosa
solo una
que toichi no muera
porfavorrrrr
2/19 c22 ireenei
Me has enamorado.
Te has ganado una nueva seguidora fiel
Kyaaa no hay nada que no ame de tu historia. xD
En especial toichi está vivo
Y espero que se mantenga así.
Estaré esperando la continuación con el corazón en la boca
1/31 c22 Alshoruzen
Love that last bit with Sonoko, heh. I look forward to seeing Kaito meet Shiho.
1/30 c22 3Anano Jinseite
happy lunar new year and thank you for the amazing update!DDD im now going to bingeread all of ur other fic updates since the last time ive returned to the fandom and im very excited to do so. i hope u have the loveliest day!
1/28 c22 YukineKaze
yeay! new chapter!
thx for the amazing chapter, Alaena-san!
1/27 c22 Sumsy
I love Kaito and Shinichi's friendship! I hope they can solve Shinichi's curse and Sonoko's friend's mystery too. It's sad that people treated Shinichi differently because of the curse. I'm glad that he has Kaito.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »