for A Curse Marked Fate

11/1/2021 c6 YukineKaze
I really really hope that Kaito managed to recognized Shin in his Conan form

OMG AIIIII?!
11/1/2021 c5 YukineKaze
awwww Kaito never forget Shin, yay!
that's makes me thinking though... why Shin never come to the park again after cpme back from Hawaii? is it coz the distance, or anything to do with his marks that makes him should stay with Kogoro?

...ik he will decided something so selfless like that... but that still doesn't make that any less sad
11/1/2021 c4 YukineKaze
AAAAHHHHH DON'T TELL ME CONAN EVENTS WILL BE HELD AGAIN?
it's not like i hate Conan (that's ridiculous, who dares hate such a precious cinnamon roll like him), really, but pleeeeaaaseeee give him a rest _

OMG HE BECOMES CONAN AGAIN POOR BBY

Sonoko's reaction is the most normal thing to do. like, seriously, Shin?

okay... so an amulet... i hope it's not have the same side effect as the APTX tho, coz that would be suck

OFC SHE'S NOT AMUSED BAKA SHIN! *facepalm so hard*

ah well... at least with this he got help by Ran and Sonoko
11/1/2021 c3 YukineKaze
ohhh already in high school! not that i complaining, really. as much as i love Ran, i would prefer read Shin and Kai as children

WTF YOU BITCHE?! HOW DARE U HURTING MY PRECIOUS BBY?!

hehehehe~ i always agreed that Shin and Sonoko secretly are really good friend, they just don't want to admit it XD

ohmy- i always amazed how details you did for a different AU like these. i'm not lying that i said your works always been my first favourites Kaishin ff

THERE'S NO FCKING WAY MY PRECIOUS BBY SHIN HAS EVEN MADE UNGRATEFUL MISTAKES IN ANY LIVES. ONLY THOSE IDIOTS WHO BELIEVE IT

well... if Shin is an angel, then he's absolutely the angel of Death. whereas people accuse them for something bad, when they just did something helpful by helping those lost souls to the right places XP
11/1/2021 c1 YukineKaze
like always, the details AU you wrote always splendid!

lmao the blessing part suit Shin perfectly, he really need all good luck for all his journey of life

THE COWLICK IS THE CUTEST RAN-CHANNN! HOW U CANNOT SEE THAT?

omg Shin such a bookworms and a nerd he's so adorable ajshahkd
11/1/2021 c1 YukineKaze
YEEEYYYY ANOTHER WORK!
Uggghhhhhh i can't wait!
10/10/2021 c18 43Alshoruzen
Now I want to know what happened at the girls’ high school even more… Liked the thing with the roses. I
10/4/2021 c18 msjbird
This was a lovely conclusion to the story within a story. It felt wondrous and very clever. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next!
9/9/2021 c17 Alshoruzen
Aww, that was fun. Do we get to hear what happened at the high school too?
9/7/2021 c17 msjbird
Great chapter! I'm glad they're on the same page now and have a fun adventure ahead of them. A week in an hour sounds like a wonderful way to take a vacation! I enjoyed this chapter so much that I reread the story. This world of magic and curses is so interesting! I really look forward to reading more!
8/15/2021 c16 2Yumi Edogawa
Kaito figured it out quickly... and now he has proof! He will not be impressed with Shinichi's reasoning. I wonder how he'll decide to help? Plus, they still have Shinichi's curse mark and the adventure book to worry about.
8/15/2021 c14 Yumi Edogawa
Kaito's always been clever... but a Kaito with actual magic at hand can make better plans to pry clues out of people, lol.

I wonder what will happen due to the curse mark? That should be interesting.
8/12/2021 c16 43Alshoruzen
Heh, busted! I’m looking forward to how they get reacquainted.
8/10/2021 c16 msjbird
Lovely descriptions and interesting puzzles! The cats sounded so cute. It was a great chapter! I'm glad that Kaito was able to be sneaky enough to get the truth out of Shinichi. I hope that he can help with his curse!
7/15/2021 c15 Alshoruzen
Love the bit about the smell, heh. Glad to hear you’ll be updating the Show soon. I look forward to it.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »