for A Curse Marked Fate

4/22/2021 c5 PipeDreamPrayer
Its bizzarre but facinating to see Shinichi as Conan with everyone important around him fully aware and helping set up ways to keep the secret
4/22/2021 c4 PipeDreamPrayer
I was just gettibg excited about Shinichi and Kaito seeing each other again at the exams bc ofc Kaito is one of the high schoolers doing it, and then BAM Conan is introduced in such a similar yet totaly different way to canon!
4/22/2021 c3 PipeDreamPrayer
This might be my favourite version of Sonoko and Shinichis friendship? It somehow works so much better when she and Ran have been friends for longer while Shinichi comes in and forms a different kind of friendship with Ran and then Shinichi and Sonoko find an odd sort of rapport thats its own kind of friendship so all the relationships are unique but precious to them.
4/22/2021 c2 PipeDreamPrayer
Ok the idea of Shinichi growing up in the Mouri household so he and Ran are siblings in all but blood has just made my day
4/21/2021 c10 2Yumi Edogawa
I enjoyed the chapter! Poor Shinichi had to listen to the girls gossip about him and embarrass him without being able to speak up.
I'm curious to see how long it will be until Kaito guesses Conan is Shinichi. He already has a few hints and they're about to go spend more time together. Plus 'Conan' still needs to return the book... I wonder if Kaito will say he refuses to accept it back, possibly claiming he wants Shinichi to return it himself?
Kaito is definitely pushy, but I think he's just so active he has a hard time understanding that someone could enjoy sitting quietly and reading during a party. Plus, it's cute to see how Shinichi reacts to it.
4/20/2021 c10 Kyrell Lyn
So They met again, finally. I can't wait for Kaito to recognize Shinichi. Shinichi especially in this story looks lonely (maybe a curse thing?) and I want him to be happy. Shinichi is denying but we all know he needs Kaito.
4/19/2021 c10 msjbird
Yay! They finally met again! How long will it take Kaito to recognize Shinichi? Hopefully not long.

This was a great chapter! The squirrels sounded cute, as long as they didn't choose you as a ladder! You have a talent for adding interesting details to your stories. It really makes them come alive!
4/12/2021 c9 Saiki-kuso
I wait patiently for the rest!
4/11/2021 c9 47Alshoruzen
Heh, the bird thing is funny. I can totally picture it.
4/9/2021 c9 2Yumi Edogawa
It was fun seeing Ai meet Agasa... then almost immediately start talking about science/magical theories that is well over Shinichi's comprehension level.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kaito and Shinichi actually interact next chapter... It'll be interesting to see how much Kaito figures out and how soon, not to mention how he reacts to it.

It's very interesting to see how the characters act and think in a magic AU.
4/7/2021 c9 jayfeather63
Yesssss. Soon our favorite duo will have their reunion. Of a sorts lol. Loved the chapter and thx so much for writing it!
4/6/2021 c9 msjbird
I loved the hummingbirds! Shinichi and Kaito are so close to meeting. I really hope that they meet soon and Kaito can see through Shinichi's lies.
4/5/2021 c9 selkie
OHO he’s returning the book! and they’re gonna interact again... this is so exciting ! i wonder what story shinichi’s gonna use (and if itll work) :O LOVE this fic and its lore is fascinating- the curses? the tasks? AMAZING. thank u & i hope u have a great day!
3/27/2021 c8 47Alshoruzen
Ah, I did wonder how much Kaito knew. I’m looking forward to when they meet.
3/23/2021 c8 2Yumi Edogawa
I'm looking forward to the meeting. I can just see Shinichi accidentally wrecking Kaito's plans. Hopefully Kaito doesn't react too badly before he realizes what happened.
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »