for A Curse Marked Fate

1/25/2021 c4 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Shinichi. He was so close to seeing Kaito again. I'm very curious to see how this universe will turn out with all the differences due to Curse Marks and Magic.
1/25/2021 c4 3Miss Emotion
Oh no! Shinichi got turned small, it's good that Sonoko and Ran found him. I was hoping he could be his big self when he met Kaito again but hopefully it'll work out

Interesting about Sonoko's kindling
1/25/2021 c4 Fai Dream
Your story le very intriguing , I'm a fan Please keep posting
Gold luck
1/15/2021 c3 43Alshoruzen
I really like the whole history and relation with Sonoko. It’s both funny, so her, and endearing. I look forward to seeing more!
1/12/2021 c3 msjbird
I love the nod to your awesome story Racing Dreams. (I would love to read a sequel to that someday! )

I feel bad for Shinichi, stuck in a school that has a whole portion of the curriculum that he can't do. It seems a bit pointless.

Tropical Land? Oh no! I hope Kaito appears to save Shinichi. He's had enough bad luck.

That study the counselor mentioned sounds suspicious.
1/1/2021 c2 Alshoruzen
It’s interesting that Kogoro’s curse cancels magic. It suits him in a strange way, heh. I look forward to what comes next. Happy new year!
12/30/2020 c2 Sumsy
Happy new year! Great chapter. It's good to hear that Shinichi's family isn't completely abandoning him in this story, that they have a reason to leave him behind. Ran is going to be an awesome big sister! I look forward to reading about what Kaito's been up to!
12/28/2020 c2 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Shinichi is in for a rough time. Hopefully Kaito shows up soon and is able to help. Maybe Kaito's insane luck will balance out Shinichi's misfortune? At the very least he would be interested in understanding everything Shinichi cares about and listen to him without zoning out like Ran does. Are the Tasks something specific like 'Take Down the Black Organization' or are they more general like 'become a world-famous detective'?
12/28/2020 c2 5LMeg9.20
More world building and more information on curse marks. Nice chapter! Looking forward to more!
12/19/2020 c1 LMeg9.20
Wonderful start, can’t wait to read more. I have a couple of ideas what fairy tail it might draw inspiration from, but nothing firm. Looking forward to more.
12/16/2020 c1 43Alshoruzen
This sounds really interesting. I love their first meeting. It was funny and sweet. I look forward to seeing more. Happy holidays to you too!
12/14/2020 c1 Lady
I'm so excited for this one! Your works are really so good, you know? I'm so happy I found you just when I was going mad with the lack of good KaiShin stories.
12/14/2020 c1 Sumsy
Happy Holidays to you as well!

I love the new story! I think Shinichi has a lot to worry about, with all the different mysteries in his life. I'd say that it's a good thing he has Kaito, except for the sudden trip far away. Poor Shinichi! Maybe Kaito will find a way to visit or send letters?
12/14/2020 c1 jayfeather63
The premise of this is so interesting and as always I love your writing! Thanks so much for writing this. I can’t wait to see how the story plays out.
12/14/2020 c1 2Kabnondra
Interesting! I look forward to see how this story will evolve! :)
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7