FanFiction.Net
for Going After Junior

2/27 c1 TeamDinoLive
Team Dino have a new statement to make…

We cannot express in words our sorrow and shame at what has taken place here this month. We’ve said horrible and cruel things, used real swear words and engaged with trolls.

This did not come without cost. I have lost several nights sleep, felt like human trash, cried a few times and required many headache pills and showers to feel right again. However, and with all due respect to the naysayers:

I’m a can-do-saur not a can’t-do-saur. So, you’ll never guess?

I’ve made the whole thing into another chapter for the Speckles Project! And I will be adding it to “Life After The Speckles Project” soon!

If anyone else comes by this way and tells us what to do with an iron pipe…

We will HAPPILY fold you into the narrative! Welcome to Team Dino young one.

You have potential. Embrace the madness. Gareth. White Dino. Time’s Arbiter.

PS: There is a final post at the end of the new chapter. It’s very personal so I won’t show it here!

I am sorry for all that I have said and done, I truly am. But there has to be light at the end of this tunnel, there is no alternative.

The God of Dinosaurs demands it!
2/24 c1 SillyMadeUpName2
Do you know what’s funny? I’m not a FanFiction writer! What is also funny is that you accuse me of stuffing this review section with crap to pad it out and get attention, and now you are doing for me! So here it is:

The White Dino; Time’s Arbiter; The Author; RandomFan; WhoIsTheWhiteDino; WhoWasTheWhiteDino; Gareth Speckles. They are all me.

In case you didn’t notice, I have been playing with myself for some time!

But my real name is Gareth Peach. Care to tell us yours?

And I have no intention of stealing your internet name because you just got an AI to do it for you. How could any of us know who is real or fake now?

Maybe the Speckles Project was a waste of time. But I had time to waste.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Kindest regards. G and WD.

Every end has a beginning. Every beginning has an end. THE END.
2/23 c1 StegosaurusStan2
I meant to say that you're a self-admitted troll, Raptor
Honestly, RaptorBater/Time's Arbiter/2StegosaurusStan

At least stick with a name that you actually came up with instead of stealing mine

Also, I didn't even know about that Sand Job show from Amazon

Plus, your whole edgy thing of "oh fanfic writers are ignored" is such bullshit

There's plenty of them who enjoy recognition and the ones who become outcasts are outlier
To Time's Arbiter/RaptorBater/RandomFan,

I know its you juggling all those identities on account of you being a self-admitte
Don't impersonate me, jackass

I saw that you changed your name to 2StegosaurusStan

Very original

Now go fuck yourself with an iron pipe since its probably the only action you'll ever get. What, with you having an micro-penis and all
2/23 c1 2StegosaurusStan
Hello everyone. I’ve a confession to make. Having so completely torn apart RaptorBater for sounding a bit like masturbator I just found out something.

The new season of Grand Tour on Amazon Prime goes by the name of SAND JOB. ‘Cause, you know, it sounds a bit like HAND JOB! Fckn hilarious geddit!

The only difference is, someone got paid thousands of pounds to come up with that. FanFiction writers don’t get anything. At best they are ignored, at worst they are hated and reviled. They become an outcast to their friends and an embarrassment to their family.

And at night they either cry themselves to sleep, or they don’t sleep at all. I don’t know why they do it I really don’t? Anyway, I was wrong to criticize something I couldn’t possibly understand and I won’t do it again. (That’s weird. Can I hear Folk music?)

You see, those imaginary friends of his are far beyond anything he can control or comprehend.

And I think I just volunteered to be the next vessel. Oh fck, I think I can hear knocking at my door…

PS: As you rightfully pointed out I have used that RaptorBater name to friggin’ death. So…

I will take yours. RandomFan2StegosaurusStan. Thanks bud! And please, PLEASE ignore that disgusting rant from earlier. That was Time’s Arbiter. He’s a bit of an arsebiscuit! Enjoy them!

Welcome to Life After The Speckles Project. Sucks doesn’t it? Hopefully March will be cheerier!
2/22 c1 RandomFan
Team Dino have a statement to make…

There is little point in asking for forgiveness for what we said. It was unforgivable. However, we will only meet you halfway on this one. All we did was write personal FanFiction and upload it to FanFiction. A million people do that a year.

We did NOT ask Google to put up all those links to our work. We did NOT ask Google to put up that link to our Twitter feed. Nobody asked our permission either. And, as always, they got tired of us and slammed the door in our face.

Now the whole thing has fallen to rage-bait and trolls. And I feel the Speckles Project was one great big waste of time. But, I will be damned if you are expecting me to delete everything. The Dino King page wasn’t exactly brimming with content when we got here.

That is all we have to say. After this you will never hear from Team Dino again. Goodbye.
2/21 c1 RandomFan
Like I said. This whole thing was always going to come crashing to earth in a blaze of cliches and flame wars. Here’s another one for you:

White Dino/Time’s Arbiter punches a mirror and stares at the broken reflection of their fractured selves. I HATE YOU they scream at themselves. Blah, blah, blah. Every end has a whatever…

If you like funny sex jokes you should read Steam Room Fun. Masterpiece that.

Anyway, feel free to shit over this as much as you want, I can’t even be bothered to take it seriously anymore. I’m fucking sick of it personally.

GAJ is three years old and still people beg for another chapter, like that’s ever going to happen.

And this is why I quit internet forums in the first place. Everyone hates, everyone blames, nobody helps. Just hide behind a fake name and have at it. Are you gonna write anything original?

I ALWAYS become that which I despise, ALWAYS. A self-defeating loner from cradle to grave.

You have me bang to rights. I’m just surprised it took the lowlife scum of internet this long to get here. Time to leave. UP YOURS.

A pissed off God of Dinosaurs.
2/21 c1 StegosaurusStan2
Ugh why is RaptorBater so annoying.

They're not a funny troll and you keep repeating the same joke over and over again. Like, you're not even doing a good job at being a troll. Ha ha, their name is a pun on "masturbator" ha ha "funny" sex joke ha ha dying of laughter here /s

Plus, this story's like 2 years old. They should go find other comments sections of other stories to bloat with his unfunny and frankly nonsensical drivel

Them and their 2 imaginary friends that they keep referring to in every post they make
2/21 c1 Guest
The Dino King is kinda a niche choice to do a fanfic of

But not like that's a bad thing

I was just surprised because I don't see a lot of fanfiction for this movie

Have a nice day
2/20 c1 Guest
Glad to hear that you resolved everything with Power Master fella

I feel bad for him because he's one of those fanfic authors who's infamous enough to have a hatedom that's larger than the amount of people who actually like his stories, but people like that malicious troll are outliers even in said hatedom. Most of said hatedom just leaves negative reviews on his stories, with all of them "mysteriously vanishing" (read: he deletes them) within less than a day. Regardless of how big his hatedom is, he didn't deserve to have someone give him an actual death threat

That being said, he still has enough fans to enjoy a small degree of success as a fic writer, so I'm glad he's happy writing his stuff.
2/18 c1 RaptorBater
Hello my fellow dinos. Let’s see if I can piece all of this together because I have nothing else to do!

There is a FanFiction writer called “PowerMaster”. They are reasonably popular and successful. But, like always they have fans and detractors. One of these detractors goes by the name of “BKBlackDragon” or something similar.

This troll opens up a DeviantArt account under the name of “CalvinFujii2” and proceeds to lob a hand grenade of hate at poor PowerMaster. PowerMaster then responds in kind to the REAL “CalvinFujii” believing him to be the culprit.

BKBlackDragon then gets back to PowerMaster calling his bluff. “Silly sausage. That wasn’t CalvinFujii it was ME the whole time. Ha, ha aren’t you gullible, ETC.” Fortunately both PowerMaster and CalvinFujii realize this and remain friends. Ahhh. Happy Ending!

The reason I bring all this up is because I have been on the internet since, I think 1995, when it was just a glorified interactive encyclopedia! This kind of behavior has always been there. But, nothing ever changes does it? Behold the age of Social Media! Please leave your feelings at the entrance.

And the name I went by when I was trolling forums was…RandomFan! How interesting am I?

This has been an UNEXPECTED DINOSAUR GOD LESSON.

Team Dino are bored! Until Final Fantasy 7 rebirth releases!

At least we got to keep the “chicken suit” quote! G and WD.
2/14 c1 RaptorBater
Oh, that’s hilarious. There I was thinking I had annoyed so many of you that you launched this rampaging troll plot to finish any interest in my stories off; it turns out yet again it had NOTHING to do with me at all!

This all happened before. Back in 2005 I was on an early internet forum built to discuss Resident Evil stuff. But, even then it had trolls. And I was determined to be the forum’s champion. I wasn’t asked to be there, but I had to take the hate back to the trolls.

In the process of doing that I became one myself!

Presently it is no different. Nobody asked me to be here, I get that but…

I have been on FanFiction for almost 3.5 years and I can confidently say this…

You lot are a bloody neurotic bunch!

And this is from someone who thinks they have two Dinosaur Gods living in their head!

The Speckles Project is over. But if you want more chapters for Going After Junior…

You will have to sit down an write them! Don’t expect everything to be done for you.

The ball is in your court Planet Earth. Best of luck. Gareth and White Dino.
2/11 c1 Rextrw
Can you please update this story it's been three years since please make the next chapter.
2/2 c1 RaptorBater
I am Gareth, I am White Dino, I am Time’s Arbiter and I have this to say:

I will never use anonymous guest reviews to lob abuse at other FanFiction writer’s work.

Why would I? I have no idea what that horrible nonsense was about; I assume that someone had a big grudge and decided to vent.

I have been an internet troll in the past or close to one. But that would have been back in 2005 when I was still young and blaming the world for my woes. Check me out now…I’m getting of for 50 years old! Definitely too old for this game!

I can feel the interest in this whole endeavor starting to wane so it may be time for me and my alters to naff off!

I am still Gareth Speckles and vessel to the Lord of all Dinosaurs telling you this:

If I have something to say…you better believe you will know it is me saying it!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »