for Find Your Grail

12/21/2020 c1 3WhatTheHeck23
What is this?! I must check my Bible, for surely this is a sin lol.

Jokes aside, this was pretty alright where entertainment goes. I really thought Heather was going to dine and dash on Staci, but they actually end up together? Quite an odd choice, but I could tell this wasn't serious from the first few lines.

Lots of funny moments like when the waiter said that they couldn't have silverware because they weren't made of money. Also the love affair between Alejandro and the pineapple haha. I loved that little reference to when he crazily made out with the thing in the TDWT finale.

Overall, despite it being a joke fic, you've probably written the most tolerable version of Staci that I've ever seen, so kudos to you, fellow TD writer.
12/16/2020 c1 4Gideoncrawle
This was a real blast from the past, a delightful tidbit from your "silly" period. Heather/Staci is perhaps the most absurd crack pairing in the fandom (although pairing any serious character with Staci might be up there in the "absurd" rankings) and you actually made it work without making either principal OOC. Not that OOC would necessarily have been a problem in a story as silly as this.

I read this story when you first posted it on the wiki back in 2013, and I was surprised to discover that I never left a formal review for it, although I did give some thoughts elsewhere. And yes, I know it's been a long time-too long, really-since you've heard from me; but no, the deadly coronavirus didn't get me.