for Shirou Emiya-Daedric Prince of the Heroic Forge

9/13 c3 2RinboHengoku
Not going to say that I know much about the Skyrim lore, but I do have some knowledge on the Fate series. I can already see a big improvement from the first two chapters here, since its organize into neat paragraphs with expressions and words that are much more restrained, cohesive and coherent. This honestly feels like a crack fic from the first 3 chapters alone, and that's not bad. It feels interesting and the writing style is pretty neat, even though I'd prefer a more serious style. But that's my tastes, so you do you. Best of luck on this fic, and it's pretty good.
9/10 c3 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
This is the best crack right here.
9/10 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Omg, this is awesome.
9/10 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Omg this is hilarious!
8/5 c2 11D'nnome
You know that bitch that went ahead to get us executed despite us not being on the list.

She was the first privileged Karen shit before they polluted into the real world.
2/5 c1 GAchaRage
dude, did you smoke something when you wrote this? nonetheless it's hilarious AF, can't wait for moar..
1/25 c2 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
K! Update! Somewhere around da first is my payday! And should be roughly enough to purchase a replacement Charging Port for my Tablet. Expect another Chapter soon folks! Readya Laters!
1/20 c8 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
K. I know I said no hiatus. So I say no hiatus. I also am not able to update cause the charging jack in my tablet iz fucked 2 all hell. I am definitely working on getting that replaced. Just working on funds. Gonna be slow goin. I'm currently still fuckin pissed about that shit. I am also currently writting this on my PS4 in a review because I don't have anyway to throw out a notice right now. Luckly, I write da chapters the day I think'em so there's no worry about needing to know where I left off. Small Miracles bruhs and bruhdettes, small miracles. I already have the idea 4 da next chapter. Just gotta figure out how to write it...Until I return, REMEMBER THE CREED...it's in my profile.
1/1 c1 Azelios
This is Good except thing; Zelrerch Exist in the Nasuverse and Skyrim exist in the entirly diffrent domain, law, world and universe

If even Type moon can kick Zelretch ass until he became weak(despite the fact Zelretch force out the Moon), less can be said about The World where Skyrim Is

2nd magic allow Zretch to travel to infinite paralell world govern under ROOT of Nasuverse, Not skyrim universe. If Zelretch can travel to other worlds then We would already seen The Flash, Reverse Flash, The One above all or even the beyonder travelling to everywhere. The fact that we did not see them, let alone being mentioned in Nasuverse points out The limitation of 2nd magic; Allowing only traveling to infinite worlds of Nasuverse.

Lets just say for the sake of arguement that Zelretch can use 2nd magic to travel to their world. Do you think Zelretch Could Understand the Alien mind of Daedric prince? Or even Bargain with them? Even helped Zelretch? Do you even READ the lore behind Elder scrolls lore? If you did then There is NO way an The Daedric princes will allow any Inteference from others outsiders. And also being ONE of them?! An Outsiders?
12/26/2020 c1 Guest
Joke
12/23/2020 c6 Sdarkness05
massive wall of text oh dear god why
12/23/2020 c6 Nikkless
thx for the chapter.
but i hope next one will be longer
12/22/2020 c1 KaleidoscopeZ
what a fucking crack fic it's funny lol
12/21/2020 c3 Elexion
I feel this is what a crack fic of a crack fic would look like...
12/21/2020 c5 melooo270
You know there is a mod called Helgen Reborn basically and there they show what the XD buildings were in Nexus mod manager
25 Page 1 2 Next »