for RWBY Watches The MCU (The Avengers)

5/30 c2 Bone Mommy
they are not fast as bullet. if you see rwby you may find out their bullet is lot slower than our guns but has too much recoil and many characters who is not even subsonic can block bullet. Fastest character in rwby is barely supersonic. RWBY is one of the most wanked series. I remember reading emerald and Mercury is lightning timers because they dodged lighting magic.
1/19 c13 2Coach Blahk
I really liked this reaction fic of yours. Hell, you're the reason I went ahead to read up on the RWBY verse coz I knew nothing about them prior to this story.
It's really sad that your stories were taken down. Maybe if you still have them saved somewhere, you could move them to Archive of our own (AO3). Or wattpad.
10/13/2021 c1 1DarklightArk
Um is there a first part to this series? A starting point I missed?
10/6/2021 c7 Tyrant Carmnine
You know, it's fine if you don't like Raven but she would never torment Ruby. The worst she's treated the girl was as a lost cause after it looked to her as Ruby joining Ozpin's club. Since the fic is complete I won't say much, but can you keep the bashing in a watch/read fic to a minimum?
8/19/2021 c1 Shogun lord poke burst
Where can I find the first books for the movies before this one
8/7/2021 c7 ShadowSaiyan666
So, not sure if you've heard about this since this chapter, but apparently Theodore, the headmaster of Shade, is meant to be Dorothy. They're even purposely phonetically the same, but reversed.
7/31/2021 c13 1LeannaHime
I feel that that [2] was a Tremors/Burt Gummer reference.
7/13/2021 c4 1Teen Shallot
Why do they keep shitting on Tony? I thought that after 2 movies, they would understand the kind of person Stark is instead of being judgemental with prior knowledge. Of course he isn't going to know about Lokk fuckers
6/26/2021 c8 ElleMelMarta
To anyone who doubts that Loki is under mind control. It was confirmed by Marvel that he was being controlled.
6/26/2021 c7 Guest
The dude playing Galaga is totally me. I found my Marvel character!
6/19/2021 c1 Axel363402
Looking forward to more.
6/6/2021 c13 phantomasterplanner
When Ruby and Cinder kissed, I was like: “WTF?!”
5/8/2021 c1 Guest
I happy to see emerald join the group but was also hoping that Roman would join them too.
5/4/2021 c11 Random65
Actually yes, please tell Ruby about the umbrella move.
4/20/2021 c7 ranjira1988
I'm positive Summer Rose was the Dorthey analog and it was that fact that gave me hope she could yet still live since Dorthey was abducted by the Witch at one point and they never found her body and that in the WoZ it was RUBY slippers that let her return home so Ruby would rescue her... but of course they had Salem outright state she killed her instead of being clever writers I'm convinced they went off the rails from what Monty had planned ... you don't set up elements like that without having a pay off but it seems the writers are obsessed with tragedy and evils triumph ... at this point I hope Summers dead giving what we now know about the Hound but given how cruel RT has been playing things they are gonna use Summer against Ruby to break her... assholes Monty outright stated at one point that no member of team RWBY would Die but RT has been making their survival less and less likely and are blatantly favoring the worst of the Villains...
385 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »