for A New Trial

11/12/2021 c17 ivan1305as
Itachi is killing his family even in when he gets a new one in another world, wow that is what we call an workaholic
11/7/2021 c17 Guest
Thanks for update
10/31/2021 c17 ghostFLIN
Thats a great chaoter man, continue soon and add akeno, iriba and kuroka with itachi, update soon this amazing story
10/31/2021 c17 Dasgun
оо
10/30/2021 c17 SolSparda369
Itachi with time stop, I’m surprised he didn’t go the full mile and summon a steamroller. Then pummel his opponent with it.
9/27/2021 c16 Guest
I see you took inspiration from the latest chapter of Michael Shadow's Itachi Sitri with the personalities thing in Itachi's mindscape. Although, I gotta say some of the plot is confusing. But still a nice read. Keep it up.
9/26/2021 c1 og.grid
Oh hell naw having both heavenly dragons under her call seems like ridiculous. Imagine having two planet buster member in the same peerage. They're supposed to be rivals, not under the same peerage. It's like upsetting the balance of the world.

That aside, still curious of what you might plan in this story.
9/25/2021 c6 Silence
I really, really can’t get past chapter 6 because of the numerous amount of spelling mistakes. You need a beta, I’m more than willing to be a beta or help you find one, but you need a beta. If you want me contact me on discord Silence#3220
9/20/2021 c16 Dasgun
.-.
9/19/2021 c16 OMG fanfic
Nice
9/19/2021 c16 ghostFLIN
Excellent chapter bro continue soon
9/19/2021 c16 Spellbat
I believe that Izumi should only be added if she has the memories of Izumi in the Elemental Nations. If not, I don't think she should be in the harem. Also, that dating scene gave me diabetes. I'm sending you the bill.
9/19/2021 c16 AleexFT
thanks for the new chapter.
9/19/2021 c16 Habu2010
Nice please continue
7/28/2021 c15 2Last-Uchiha785
Imma be honest, I don't even understand this story anymore. I'm not saying that it's bad, but it's just so different? Like the history of Highschool DxD is not what it used to be. I get that you're trying to connect Itachi's old world to this one, and make it stand out from other Fanfics, but I don't even know what's going on.

This is not a flame or making you seem like a bad writer. The grammar is pretty good considering you only have yourself. You are good at writing suspense, emotion, and funny moments, but to me, I just think that the way you're taking this story is just confusing and feels out of place. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it's your story after all, and you have full control of it.
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »