for Completions and Connections: Quarantine Christmas

12/29/2020 c1 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
I love getting glimpses into this version of Brittana’s life! Ty is so smart! And of course Whitney would be giving Britt a hard time and driving her nuts. Lol Our family had actually experienced the same thing. It’s been hard isolating from all of our other loved ones, but we have been enjoying our family time together. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!
12/27/2020 c1 hooitze
Thank you so so much for giving us this story. I really really appreciate all the Brittana stories that you’ve given us. Thank you so so much for still staying in this fandom. Thank you so so much.
12/23/2020 c1 Guest
Sweet heartwarming story. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
12/23/2020 c1 Roxy Lu
So happy to see an update of this story. Great shot of what they would be doing during this time. Thanks for continuing with these glimpses!
12/20/2020 c1 Robin
I love this little fic. If I could pick a place to shelter during this COVID crisis then New Zealand or Vietnam would have been it! Thank you for brining us a little holiday cheer.
12/20/2020 c1 Guest
i hope you finish your other stories one day, it’s nice to see you back writing :)
12/22/2020 c1 Snixx.SL
️️
12/20/2020 c1 pjay413
After the year we had it was nice to Santana & Brittany have a wonderful Christmas with Tyler.
12/20/2020 c1 19kp83
This is cute! I loved it. Thank you!
12/20/2020 c1 Lisa923
Thank you for this. What a year we have all had, and this is exactly 2hat we all should do, stay safe and still enjoy the season. Merry Christmas and stay safe.
12/20/2020 c1 holysnixx
you've probably heard this a million times but you really write some of the most heartwarmingly beautiful holiday stories in this fandom and we can't thank you enough for that.