for A Family Christmas

4/8 c1 emaribermudes0
I would vote for it as it is such a beautiful novel that tackles so many real-life issues. I loved it to pieces and wish everyone would read it just once in their livesIf you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/8 c1 gkregan
Touching story of Kate and Jim! Tough time for them but Castle helped both to get through! Thank you for your writing skills and sharing with us all!
1/4 c1 rina123nike
12/31/2020 c1 Ellen Outlaw
Wonderful story.
12/28/2020 c1 saramalley
Nice story had me tearing up
12/27/2020 c1 Muscovy
Beautiful, well done, just right. Hope your having a good Christmas. Thank you.
12/24/2020 c1 Guest
i loved it!
12/24/2020 c1 Castle4Eva
Wonderful. It was more joyous than you think. I love that you had Kate and Jim working through their issues together. It makes us all hopeful for better holidays in their future.

I love your fluffy Friday ficlets, and I am glad they've helped with your writer's block. I am hoping to see more Castle stories from you in the new year.

Have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!
12/23/2020 c1 Larry Holmes
Superb...absolutely wonderful. Thanks...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
12/23/2020 c1 D3bbi3c
It was beautiful. Thank you. Merry Christmas! . Hope 2021 is everything you want it to be. Please keep writing Castle stories . . You have a wonderful gift.
12/23/2020 c1 mmw74
Sweet:)
12/22/2020 c1 CubsWon
Beautiful story. Healing. Kindness. Seeing life through another’s eyes. Looks like writer’s bloc is history! Merry Christmas!
12/22/2020 c1 dopeysac
Oh, that was a beautiful story! I also wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your Fluffy Friday fic (via Twitter). Keep those stories coming.
12/22/2020 c1 Guest
This is so very lovely, truly exudes the true Christmas spirit. Love it. We love Castle.
12/22/2020 c1 LivK
This story was so nice, and so real. I could almost see them in the cabin Christmas tree and all
Thank you for keeping this great story alive. Even if the show is over, we will always keep it in our harts.
28 Page 1 2 Next »