for Please Don't Go Away

7/21 c2 Mystical Luna Melody
Not bad.

Thanks for not making this a Darlin only thing fic.

I had enough of that disgusting ship.
11/3/2016 c2 7Brainless Genius
THIS IS SO SAD
I think the best part of this was how you mentioned that Marlin probably wasn't looking at her through the whole thing because he didn't want to see her face when he told her he was leaving. That makes a lot of sense, but it makes the emotions even worse.
I think you stayed true to their characters, which is awesome! Usually I'm wary of first-person stories because it's hard to show a character's thoughts in line with their words and actions, but you did a great job of it! Keep writing!
9/5/2016 c2 1Bellis13
*Sniff* You made me cry, seriously :'(
5/12/2014 c2 5The Divide - Death Bringer
the odd of u finishing this story are 1- 1,000,000 but know I love this story and will fav it
3/8/2012 c2 picklebreath
that was so goood! i loved the different perspectives. maybe you should continue this and show POV`s for other scenes?
12/21/2011 c2 CCGurl
Adorable!
1/8/2011 c2 4Euphoria994
That was the first fic I ever had to actually stop reading halfway through, dear god, it was sad.

Dory's POV is more depressing, while Marlin's was one in which I wanted to slap him for a second, until I remembered what he went through...I'm demented I know...

P.S. "Where am I?" was a good line.
9/26/2010 c2 McAbby
OMG!That was sooo sad! Very in-caracter.

You're really good at this! Keep writing, pretty please! 3
9/1/2009 c2 23L100Meganium
WAH! ;.;

You should TOTALLY do the rest of the film from both POVs. XDXD

Kidding (though that WOULD be awesome). But really, this is beautiful. Your narrative is emotional and describes their vocal tones and expressions and feelings Perfectly. I applaud you.

But, sad as this chapter is, I can't help but feel worse for Dory. She goes out on a limb and practically proclaims love for him, and he's just like, "I'm gonna forget about you, k." XD I mean I know it was with more emotion than that, but still. When I first watched the film I was like, "D8! Don't be mean to her!"
9/1/2009 c1 L100Meganium
...I won't pretend I wasn't a little teary there.

...*rubs furiously at eyes* This is my favorite part of the film also. DORY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SAID "I LOVE YOU." XD I love her ^_^

Looking forward to Marlin's POV. You did such a wonderful job with Dory's. =D
6/23/2008 c2 7bdlywrttn
Oh wow, that was wonderful. I do believe that's two of your stories I've read now, that qualifies you for favorite author is anything does!
1/6/2008 c2 LittleBlue33
loved it so much it was so sad.
6/28/2004 c2 14ShinakaStar
Damn, I freaking cried reading this chapter...And to think I'M considered non-sentimental as a person...

Keep up the writing though...

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
4/17/2004 c2 17k-samurai-girl
This was one of my favorite sceens in the show!
3/15/2004 c2 Shazi M
You write very good P.O.V stories actually. Both of Dory and Marlin's are quite heart-breaking and are not at all out of character. Nicely and sensitivly done thar! :)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »