for Returning To You

8/30 c8 ChiShiro-Chii
This is too cute for my heart, help pls I’m dying.
5/30 c17 Zoe
Great story. I have really enjoyed it. I love the way you have brought the two parts together, Sherlock and John’s relationship with the AGRA’ s episode. And I am so grateful that you finished the fiction.
4/8 c1 Kaizer1008
This really helped me to lessen my stress! what a great story, thank you for writing this” If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
2/18 c9 anotherguest
I love when they are in love...lovely chapter. Mrs H. is always sweet and caring with her boys...but I also cant wait to know how they will meet Mary again...Im sure they will...lets wait and find out.
And I just wanted to make sure that you know that I really dont mind long chapters...so dont hold back;)
Thank you for posting and Im looking forward to your next.
2/16 c9 graichinger
Johnlock is most certainly one of the best ships in the world️️
2/6 c8 anotherguest
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
this chapter has a really nice turn...after the nightmare I was really afraid they would avoid to talk about it and prepared myself to suffer along with both of them for the chapters to come. Even more lovely how this chapter ends and I am happy to hear that we are not near the end of this story and am so looking forward to the next 12ish chapters. Thanks again.
2/3 c7 anotherguest
I found your story today and love it so very much. I cant wait for the next chapter(s). Please let him not have to wait sooo long and update soon..for him and for us.
Thank you for writing and sharing!
1/31 c7 Guest
Here comes the big reveal! I'm glad.
1/24 c6 Ammi
Beautiful story! :)
1/18 c5 Anelah
they're so cute pls pls ahhhhhhh i'm fine i'm not crying
1/3 c3 Anelah
I'm dying this is too much ahhhhhhh i love them and this
1/3 c1 graichinger
I love these! I can't wait for the next post!