for Preparing Your Home for Your New Arrival!

1/2 c1 wandamarie
wow thank you
12/25/2020 c1 Kathy
good missing scene, felt very real, authentic actions and emotions, please keep writing and sharing, thank you
12/26/2020 c1 Jeannegift
Poor Dean. Always the big brother, always the protector. You just want to wrap him in hugs. This was beautifully written. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
12/26/2020 c1 SerenaDeb
Aw, poor boys
12/26/2020 c1 1Bessie
Poor Dean. This really captures his feelings of worry and despair and loss. Thanks for sharing.
12/26/2020 c1 1Ginza
Yeah, this is so very Dean at the beginning of season 13. And you can't really blame him. I really like that he'd kept the bugs from the BMOL and took over them. The little things most people wouldn't think twice about, you turn into great ideas.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for posting, I was so happy to see the notification for this today.
12/25/2020 c1 81shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
All the little things Dean comes up with to do to make the bunker safer and protect him and Sam from Jack were great. I especially loved the addition of the bugs the MoL had left behind, super neat! And Dean hiding his pie, haha. Great job!
12/25/2020 c1 Leann Nickerson
Fantastic! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
12/25/2020 c1 40DragonflyonBreak
Ouch. :'(

This hurt just a little.

Thanks so much for sharing! I always enjoy your posts!

DragonflyonBreak
12/25/2020 c1 9Linnie McCary
Maybe not exactly Christmassy, but the ending is certainly appropriate for this year. Happy holidays!
12/25/2020 c1 82Noxbait
Awwww. Beautiful! So so so sad but so beautiful. And perfect. The emotions were so pitch perfect. I can 100% see Dean feeling and acting like this. Aw poor guy. Everything about this was so great. The quiet sorrow in the way you wrote it. Just everything was quiet and it was so effective. Dean adjusting his tone when he saw how Sam was (quietly) mourning. So beautiful. Sam’s “did you hide the silverware” and then the “do you want to watch a movie” were so lovely. A hint of humor. A hint of brotherly support and love. It would have been lovely to see them watch a movie and be there for each other that way but honestly I love how you let it unfold to it’s equally poignant conclusion. Sam locking the door for big brothers sake and then dean just quietly mourning and missing others. Aw so beautiful! I loved it so much and the title and concept were excellent! Merry Christmas! Thank you ever so much for sharing!
12/25/2020 c1 Sylwinka1991
Merry Christmas!

I wanna hug Dean reading this. I remember how heartbroken he was at the beginning of season 13. You melt my heart with Dean's request for Sam to lock his door for a night. Dean wasn't sure about Jack and after losing Mom and Cas he was so scared that something could happen to Sam too and that could be too much for Dean.
12/25/2020 c1 15printandpolish
I love the details, and Dean trying to protect his family. I really like how you capture the subtle gestures between the brothers.
12/25/2020 c1 74sandybeliever
So sad but thank you for this gift
12/25/2020 c1 waitingforAslan
Great story! Love your details. Dean burying his grief under practical preparations is very believable. I also liked how his practicality gave way to protectiveness in that he's not giving Cas's clothes to Jack. I loved him putting Jack near him and away from Sam. Him hiding the pure made me laugh. Sam's snark was funny too - Sam knows his brother.