for Naruto ANBU-maki

12/26/2020 c1 BJJF691
What's wrong with ino? Don't like her?
12/26/2020 c1 1darknight99
a great story so far, I am interested in where you will take things from here, and I love how you introduced the characters in this story, can't wait to see how you introduce everyone else
12/26/2020 c1 WindyCitySlayer1
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
12/26/2020 c1 olympaforged
nee story, hell yeah. love it so far. a it sad about ino but cant have ino everywhere lol. good stuff looking forward to more.
12/26/2020 c1 27InsaneMakaioshin
I have some suggestions from my 3 favorite Naruto fanfics so far:
1. Anko, Kurena & Iruka being Kushina's genin team, before she was put on Maternity leave & Anko went with Orochimaru from "The Oath" by theGhostflyer.
2. Going over events during the time skip, including all Filler, Movies & Video Game lore from "Strength of the Uzumaki" by Baku97.
3. Naruto actually being given Nature Release training, weapons training & ,his clans specialties, Sensory & Sealing training by Jiraiya & access to his chakra chain kekkai genkai during the time skip from "Strength of the Uzumaki" by Baku97.
4. Naruto having an inheritance left by his parents, including Hiden, from both "Strength of the Uzumaki" by Baku97 & "A New Path To Power" by Phanthomas.
5. Naruto being in an arranged marriage to Mei & Samui before he was born & them helping him train for the 3rd Chunin Exams from "A New Path To Power" by Phanthomas.
6. There's also another where Danzo & the other 2 forged a letter from Hiruzen to Mei lying about Naruto's death before he was born from I don't know who. I think they could've done the same to Kushina's students.
7. Tsunade being Naruto's god mother from a guy who's name I can't remember

My ideas:
8. Since Kurotsuchi can use Dust & Lava, does that mean Mei can use what ever Wind, Water & Fire make? Couldn't she also use Ice, due to having a triple affinity for Wind, Water & Fire? Maybe Naruto could point that out to her.
9. Kurama donating his chakra to the Kurama clan being the source of their genjutsu & where people got the idea to weaponize the tailed beasts from.
10. Shukaku being the one to create curse marks & also where people got the idea to weaponize them from
12/26/2020 c1 bankai777
Will Naruto meet Shion.
12/26/2020 c1 biginferno
interesting start well I am not sure who is in the harem but I will be hoping Tayuya,Temari and Samui are in it maybe the rare Shizuka as well
12/26/2020 c1 1NaruLemon Stories
Nice story
But girls his age don't appeal
Keep writing and stay safe
12/26/2020 c1 Uday Sra
Good
12/26/2020 c1 Uday Sra
Awesome
12/25/2020 c1 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next.
12/25/2020 c1 UnsanMusho
When I saw Tenten being part of the harem I was SOLD! LOL! But really this is a nice start to the fic and I look forward to the development of the characters involved. I just hope Ino and Sakura aren't bashed.
12/25/2020 c1 xnzqwmaxdsra