for Walls Are Meant To Be Climbed

6/10 c10 Gusty Eagle
Why were you taking what everyone was saying about the lizard thing like a buster?
They were trying to convince a bunch of high school students to take on their boss who had just experimented on himself with magic drugs, and fighting in a zoo.
One crock will easily take six people no problem. A dozen crock handlers and drugging them beforehand is the standard procedure for one crock, that situation really could have killed god knows how many cops or SWAT.
This sort of plucky bullshit always pisses me off.

The one thing peter did wrong was that he didn't tell them that they were fucking crazy for suggesting this in the first place.
6/8 c10 25Death Fury
Excellent chapter; I hope Eddie Brock gets the Venom symbiote, and I hope that Peter tells MJ, Gwen, and Eddie about being Spiderman
6/8 c9 Death Fury
6/8 c3 Death Fury
6/8 c2 Death Fury
6/8 c1 Death Fury
5/30 c4 11Harrison Aldrich Emrys
It wasn’t an overreaction. She was being a bitch, and he stormed out. Why would he feel guilty about that? Please don’t give him a guilty complex like the regular spiderman, it’s really fucking annoying.
5/25 c1 edoabb
Does he get a reality check? I mean he is taking this as a game and not even researching for tells if he is in Marvel universe, I mean come on.
5/13 c2 josepantzay2
Me agrada este Eddie brock
5/13 c1 josepantzay2
Me mato la parte de la cucaracha
Me paso lo mismo pero con 10