for UA's Cryptid

1/3/2021 c10 1gibthegrey
I love cryptid cat, I cant wait for more!
1/3/2021 c10 KEZZ 1
Wonderful chapters
I am looking forward to reading more soon please
1/2/2021 c10 5FrikFrakTikTak
Nice! Thanks for the double, I’ll see you later!
1/1/2021 c8 QOC01
Thai is the awesomest crossover story between HP and Bnha I've come across!
1/1/2021 c8 KEZZ 1
Brilliant story so far
Happy New year
I am looking forward to reading more soon please
12/31/2020 c8 FrikFrakTikTak
These are really good, but you should make the chapters longer. I don’t think any of us would mind a longer wait time between updates, but if short chapters and frequent updates are what helps YOU, then don’t let me stop you from that.
12/31/2020 c7 FrikFrakTikTak
I love mic’s interaction with Koi! I’m eagerly waiting for the next chapter
12/31/2020 c6 29Sakura Lisel
I have a question. Why does Aurora see Nezu as a ‘bear’? His TAIL says he’s either or a giant mouse or rat. *lol*
12/30/2020 c6 HarvestMoonBeam
Aizawa's getting them all worried about wearing riot gear and updating their insurance XD

Now it's a matter of whether or not Nezu will get in on the act before the big reveal. The only way it would be even more hilarious is if she was a tiny little kitten instead a near-adult cat. Or one of those fairly small breeds like a Singapura Cat XD

Liking the read so far. Can't wait for the impending chaos that comes with cat ownership *cough cough* I mean magic.
12/29/2020 c6 5FrikFrakTikTak
Like this chapter! Ill defintily be sticking around
12/29/2020 c6 Eggheadded
I really enjoy this story. It's lighthearted and funny. The writing is nice. I like how all the teachers are freaking out. Does Koi speak English? I assume so, being a british (assuming, not going back to check.) witch. Will Koi come across Mic having a class or something and go "oh sweet English"?
12/28/2020 c5 29Sakura Lisel
If they take her to the vet, I hope she scratches them up. Especially if one of the ‘treatments’ they TRY and do to HER is getting her spayed and fixed like some jerk humans seem to be prone to do every single four legged creature they come across. IF she EVER gets her HUMAN form back she’s going to want to have kids ONE day.

Though as a fellow animal, hopefully Nezu turns that one down to for her. *lol*
12/28/2020 c5 5FrikFrakTikTak
Love this, hope you keep going! Lovely chapter
12/27/2020 c4 Dredgen Ruvaak