FanFiction.Net
for You Chose Me

11/16/2022 c1 Guest
I'm still not okay with Flynn as Mr. Knightley, I am very much obsessed still, in 2022. I mean, Emma 2020 has unmatched chemistry, so witty, so intense! Your fic is perfect, I loved it.
10/4/2022 c1 Cece18159
Lovely!
6/9/2021 c1 PDS1
I enjoyed your scenarios so much. It was a wonderful one shot!
Emma was the very first Jane Austen novel I read, too. I remember laughing out loud in parts as I read it. From there I was hooked on Jane Austin’s writing. As much as I like Pride and Prejudice, Emma is still my favorite.
Though I have yet to see the 2020 film, I have seen several other versions. Of those I have seen, I liked Kate Beckinsale’s 1996 portrayal of Emma the best, but my favorite Mr. Knightly was Johnny Lee Mller in the 2009 BBC version. I’ll have to add the newest Emma to my must watch list! I’ll be waiting to read any other plot bunnies you may have about Emma!
2/17/2021 c1 2AnoushkaNair
Well written!
1/14/2021 c1 Shireen
Could not agree more. I've seen all the movie versions of Emma and read the book of course. This one is by far my favourite.
1/7/2021 c1 3Elfrieda
This is awesome, thank you! I'm glad to see new Emma fics on here and hope to see more from you!
1/4/2021 c1 whitefire24
This is so sweet! Emma has always been my favorite Austen heroine and there’s too few fics about her! Thank you for this!
1/1/2021 c1 GuestMG
I just saw the movie yesterday and it gave me butterflies! I have always been a Pride and Prejudice fan and I can't believe it took me this long to know of the new adaptation of Emma. Gosh darn, it was hella cute! Johnny Flynn made me fall in love with his character and Anya was fabulous 3
1/1/2021 c1 6Elin Eriksen
Thank you for a lovely short story and, please, keep them coming.
I adored Emma 2020 and the chemistry was absolutely enthralling. I finally got hold of the movie this summer and I am a little embarrassed to reveal how many times I have watched it, lol.
12/29/2020 c1 Melipy
So good!
12/27/2020 c1 gabyhyatt
Great fic
12/27/2020 c1 abujoe
I’m tickled to see you get aboard the Emma 2020 train, I think it’s my favorite Emma adaptation and I’ve loved them all. The two leads caught the dynamic between Emma & George in a way that sizzled through the screen and opened up room for plenty of fanfiction. Thank you for aiming your skills towards this underappreciated, fertile ground, I look forward to reading your twists on them.
12/27/2020 c1 Joan G. Brand
Interesting story! Emma is perhaps my least favorite story, but I did enjoy the latest version as well as your version. Merry Christmas!