for Barbie

1/6 c5 Azarelrose
Aaaah love it.! Cannot wait to read the next chapter
12/31/2020 c4 Rubyheart05
Absolutely love the story can’t wait to read the next chapter about Barbie and what she’s going to be doing. Love the story!
12/31/2020 c4 ilovepie123
I love this idea. I would have actually never thought about it or would have looked for it. I really love it.
12/30/2020 c4 15PoisonCupcake101
Humanity is going to have a fun future, death. Cause technically they all died, for 4 years. And then became clones.
12/30/2020 c4 Azarelrose
Very interesting can’t wait to see more adventures and see what kind of Barbie are going to be doing. Are they going to meet the miraculous team be interesting to see the reaction.
12/30/2020 c4 SumeragiByakuren
12/29/2020 c3 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you for updating! Please please please please please do it again soon! I can't wait!
12/29/2020 c3 Azarelrose
Aww love it poor Barbie. Hopefully Barbie gets to fix things. Love it
12/29/2020 c3 1grudgematch
like it
12/29/2020 c2 15PoisonCupcake101
Only plushies? That seems a little lack luster. But it makes sense.
12/29/2020 c2 Azarelrose
This was a very interesting, love Barbie and her friends. Can’t wait to read the next chapter :-) :-)
12/29/2020 c2 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you for updating! Please do it again soon! I can't wait!
12/28/2020 c1 3briennereneeleny
Interesting, this is very interesting you could do many things with this type of story since it's basically the future connected to the Past. You could show us aftermath like Adrien agreste dad trying to find information on them . Or the queen bee searching look where they are. Maybe you can show us how she's doing in the next episode that should go she's going to do. I hope you continue on with the story.
12/28/2020 c1 SumeragiByakuren
please please please please please more
12/27/2020 c1 Azarelrose
Very interesting. Cannot wait to read more