for A Man of Honor

4/17/2021 c17 Mr shiny
I really like that his actions have consequences something alot of people get wrong, I also think he did the right thing by offering his finger that was a nice moment and very in character.
Though I do think he was to honest with Coco and should of lied or blow her off, Afterall he said you need a bit of paranoia in this profession, also fuck Ozpin.
4/15/2021 c3 4lioukouan2406
Feels like I am reading a "Mafia Definitive Edition" fanfiction lol.
4/15/2021 c17 Truck-Sama
Great chap. Really gotta figure out ur release schedule lmao.
4/12/2021 c17 2Crimson Shikyo
yes! I love this! can't wait to see how he gets to be this high up in chapter 1. and yessss let the ospin hate floww
4/11/2021 c17 Guest
You Kbow Opzin may have put Jaune in that Position... but he is not the one that Chopped his Finger off. Lol

But yes it's 72 80% the headmaster's fault.. But the criminals are to blame.. I think you overdid it with him getting beat up after his finger got chopped off. Come on dude.
4/11/2021 c17 94blake
This is honestly so good. Honestly shaping up to be one of my favourite fanfics I’ve ever read. Seriously, can not wait for next weeks now.
4/11/2021 c17 simm36
MALDITA SEA QUE BUEN CAPITULO.
JAUNE YA NO PUEDE CONFIAR ABIERTAMENTE EN OZPIN
PERO SE GANO EL RESPETO DE TODOS LOS INVOLUCRADOS.
love it
4/11/2021 c17 Guest
Nice work tho jaune's punishment is tough
4/11/2021 c17 Guest
I’m hoping Jaune’s semblance lets him regenerate small body parts.
4/11/2021 c17 4Turquoise Leaf
Oofda. That moment at the end with O-Ushi was hard I loved jt
4/11/2021 c17 alphabacon34
I hope we're getting close to the point where Jaune tells Ozpin to fuck off.
4/11/2021 c17 2TheSlySage
seriously great chapter totally worth two reviews. for that brutality!
4/11/2021 c17 TheSlySage
hardcore. was it one knuckle worth of pinky or the whole pinky I'm confused
4/11/2021 c17 EnteTheSlayer
That was effing great! I thought about how Ozpin may screw Jaune but I didn't think that it will result in cutting fingers. There are so many stories where the main character is forgiven everything and gets just a slap on the wrist so to read about how Jaune has faced real consequences is so refreshing.
1,036 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »