for Meowths In The Cradle

1/7 c2 oscuro oscuro
Gran capítulo, me encantó ya estoy esperando ver que más aventuras le deparan a Ash y Meow
12/31/2021 c15 17griffin blackwood
Hilarious resolution
12/15/2021 c14 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you
12/15/2021 c14 17griffin blackwood
That was cool
11/7/2021 c1 oscuro oscuro
Tú historia me está gustando mucho, la idea es bastante original y a sído un fanfic bastante divertido asta ahora y por lo que veo mezclas algunos elementos de la película de Pokémon yo te elijo y los videojuegos con el mundo del anime que conocemos, me gusta mucho tu historia ya estoy esperando el próximo capítulo
10/29/2021 c1 Drawman98
Like the start of it. Already feels like Ash and Meowth are going to have a fun dynamic. Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/15/2021 c13 2I am vegito
thanks for the chapter broo it's fabulous...
10/14/2021 c13 2Caellach Tiger Eye
Hehe… I’m definitely seeing the Jack Sparrow influence in Misty here; does she speak with the accent too? It’s only mildly difficult to envision, and definitely its own kind of fun. Like that we got a whole establishing scene of her personality before the group met her, and we can see she’s… not a bad person per se, but kind of manipulative. With a case of self-importance and some opportunistic kleptomania mixed in (and that might just sour Mikaela on her for pinching her TM and all). But probably not a bad person.

Funny that Cerulean, despite being a Water-type Gym, is traditionally landlocked while several other Kanto locations are on or near the sea (Vermillion, Fuchsia and Cinnebar); I didn’t give it much thought until now, with it having a harbour here (don’t remember if it did in the anime, was that in Chronicles), but I’ll allow it; maybe in this world it’s much closer to Bill’s lighthouse or something? Or Misty’s ship can travel underwater and the Cerulean lake near the Cave is connected to the ocean by an underwater cavern…? Doesn’t matter really, you do you. Just thought it was interesting to note. .

So, we’re getting a bit more of Ash bonding with his Pokémon further and affirming the relationships we got already: Meowth continues to be a real bro, while Riolu is a gutsy lass and Metapod is doing his best, bless his heart. And Rio seems to be pretty good at reading into people based on her seeing something in Cody’s body language… gee, I wonder what that could be? ;-) Anyway, it’s clearer how much having a friend has benefited both kids, and hoping to see more of it soon.

Meanwhile, everyone else is being themselves satisfyingly enough: Sam and his Pikachu remain the sanest members of the cast, Mikaela is a bigger dolt that Ash, and Maria’s just done with them all (but she still loves them just the same). Oak’s still bummed that Meowth won’t want to return to the lab, but he’s still encouraging of the relationship with Ash and is pleased that the boy he’s got a soft spot for is maturing on his journey (and gives him that upgrade sooner); the old coot is still as endearing as ever.

This was in some ways a transitional chapter, but it gets the characters on their intended courses more and sets up for the coming Gym Battle ahead. Keen to see where all that goes next time.

Gods-SPEED!
10/14/2021 c13 3The Viking Stranger
I know this universe is different and weird but having Misty as a Pirate Captain? Brock as a wrestler? What's next? Surge is an Army Sargent? Wait, he already is one!

That being said, this is as fun as hell.
9/14/2021 c6 Harrison
So, since Yellow (technically) made an appearance here, does that mean we'll see Red, or maybe other Game/Manga canon characters in the future?

Red in particular would be nice.
9/14/2021 c3 Harrison
Wouldn't it have made more sense, since has Ash has Meowth, to give Team Rocket Pikachu instead?
9/14/2021 c12 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you
9/14/2021 c12 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
good fight with team rocket atleast james won 10 bucks :D
9/5/2021 c11 3The Viking Stranger
interesting, they're joined by the best champ Cynthia plus the starters from pokemon Arceus... nice with a Riolu too! I wonder who will he go with.

can't wait to see what comes next!
9/3/2021 c11 17griffin blackwood