for Meowths In The Cradle

1/21 c3 Harrison
I'm sorry, but you give Ash Meowth, Jessie and James should get Pikachu. It's only fair.
1/21 c3 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
interesting pick with the side kick pokemon for jessy and james atleast healing move's would explain how the lived in all those time they blast off
1/18 c2 7Dark Serpent Cat
Interesting story but I have a question. Is Meowth eventually going to evolve or stay a Meowth
1/9 c1 7Dark Spidey
story premise is interesting, I don't believe I have ever read about him having Meowth who talks as a starter. But it is very interesting and I look forward to their development. Same with his two new friends, keep striving and don't lose heart in your writing.
1/5 c1 a3daN
is mikaela and sam from pokemon gotcha?
1/4 c2 7Northstar Pokeshipper
Those are some good names for ashs new friends. Cant wait to see what happens next.
1/4 c2 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
interesting new traveling partners
12/28/2020 c1 4ghosthead8503
Interesting startI'd like to see where this story goes.
12/28/2020 c1 evan17w
Promising so far. Can't wait for more!
12/27/2020 c1 Harrison
This is an awesome what-if.

I really hope it continues.
12/27/2020 c1 frankieu
interesting start of the story
looking forward to more
12/27/2020 c1 7Northstar Pokeshipper
Great start so far. Cannot wait for Ashs first encounter with Jessie and James.
12/27/2020 c1 jurassicdinodrew
interesting... will Ash catch Pikachu in the future of this story?, I sure hope so, Ash isn't complete without Pikachu and all, and I wonder... will Ash catch Mew in the future too?, she's my favorite Pokemon besides Pikachu... maybe Ash could catch the Mirage Mew from the Mirage Pokemon mastermind special, which could turn into a real Pokemon by the rainbow feather that Ash got from Ho-oh, nice idea right?, good luck.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5