for Lady of the Ring

6/14/2021 c6 Fixmein45
Love it!
6/8/2021 c6 1JC Lotus
This is really good! Sometimes I read eccentric characters and it feels too forced, but Anne feels naturally quirky to me and relatable
6/1/2021 c6 2RachelTW
Hi !
Just a quick note to say that I just discovered your story and I love it so far ! I truly like your writing style and how you blend your storyline with the LOTR one. I sincerely can’t wait to read another chapter from you !

Thanks for this amazing story
4/29/2021 c1 cyrilalbar06
For such a great story, a lot of audience must read your book. You can publish your work on NovelStar Mobile App.
4/6/2021 c1 Kaizer1008
Great story; I love how it was given. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top
1/28/2021 c6 3FanaticShipper
your writing is AMAZING! and I love the plot! this might be one of the bestif not the best) lotr fanfictions I've read.
1/21/2021 c6 WeylandCorp 4
Excellent story so far! I’m really digging it so far!
1/20/2021 c6 Guest
Interesting character, golden eye, annoying name, some sort of a ring incarnation. And it seems like she likes to draw attention to herself, like making weird sounds, even when she knows she's doing them and it makes people uncomfortable, being obnoxious at times, definitely not a wallflower. Quite childish, but then she is twenty and has had a privileged upbringing. Doesn't seem to know about LOTR, but does about other fantasy books, like the Witcher. And she plays an important role in Middle Earth, basically in the centre of events, what with being a human ring; all that might make it difficult not to make her too annoying. Long road ahead of her, especially since Sauron's power zombifies her. She's gonna need luck.
1/14/2021 c5 1ncteddy
I love the story so far! The humor is great, the writing is nice, and the premise is really interesting :D
1/12/2021 c5 Lil'Sparrow7
Woah! Nice and original story! Loving it.
1/7/2021 c4 pineapple-pancake
Hi! Thank you for sharing your work :)
It has been fun to read so far, and I think that is well written, thought I am not the one to assess that... since I am not that good in English :P
I am still trying to understand what you have implied with the power of Sauron over time, Galadriel magic, and the existence of Anna. Anna who has some qualities of the ring of Power, such as the alluring quality to the point of corrupting minds. Also, Anna's father wanted to run for president... was that also part of the influence of Anna? does she drive people around her to be power hungry?
However, it seems inconsistent to keep the poem of the rings of power the same... Since it is no longer ONE ring to rule them all, since there is more to Sauron's plan to conquer middle earth, that now also includes something akin to a power of time... Is Anna like the infinity stone of mind that became Vision? all of it is quite weird.
Why Anne is not evil? I have the theory that what Galadriel accomplished was to purify the spell of time of Sauron, so that Anne is not evil..
But well, that is all about the start of your plot. Also, I think I would have found more interesting if Anne would have arrived at the council of Elrond, when Gandalf was reciting in black speech... or when the ring meets Galadriel in Lothlorien, since it is when both powers meet again. This because it would have shortened the trip, and there would be less risk of repetition or being to long without enough excitement in between... Like, you have over 10 thousand words, and we are not even close to Bree yet. You might ended up abandoning your project?
But congratulations on portraying quite a bit of the personality of your character. She seems to be quite loyal to her family, but also tends to find ways to avoid or escape (like watching netflix for hours... how does she has the time?) she is super pretty and clever, and have a creepy tragic back story with her mum. Seriously, that must have been traumatizing.
1/6/2021 c4 20the7horcrux
I love how the hobbits are like 'who the crap is this person'
1/4/2021 c4 1Kathrinha
Interesting and enjoyable so far.I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
1/2/2021 c1 MasterKogha
How come constructive criticism is often more welcome on here then AO3?
1/2/2021 c3 MasterKogha
Please don't have this just be a tag along. Have her alter the story and have different cause/effects? Script fics are SO overdone.
20 Page 1 2 Next »