for It's the End of the World as We Know It

12/13/2021 c1 9Alexia2027
I love it, it's amazing. You should write more! What I think should/would happenThe quarry group LOVES Natasha but the brothers not so much. The group decides that they want to keep Natasha but not the other two so now Natasha has to choose between safety and new found friends or her boyfriend and love. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
4/19/2021 c1 1BrinnyLeah
Wonderful. Hardly any spelling errors and the story is vivid and more realistic than just meeting and falling in love in five minutes. We need more of this.
3/29/2021 c10 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
3/27/2021 c10 OldLonBird
Glenn is gonna let Shane know where they are, and that's gonna lead to a confrontation since Dixons and cops don't mix. He'll jump to some hasty conclusions about Natasha instantly too.

Shane, Andrea, and Lori will treat Natasha like trash to start with. I'm really hoping she keeps quiet about being a doctor since the group of the first season was a bunch of over-entitled snobby parasites. Glenn and Daryl were used shamelessly without any gratitude from those they risked their lives to feed daily. It would be nice to have the outsider's perspective that is Natasha on the Quarry Campers behavior. For all she's struggled with it, she's actually adapted to the realities of their new world far more rapidly than the newcomers.

It's nice that Natasha got some uninterrupted Dixon time, to sort through her feelings about both Dixon men before the snobbish small-town mentality of a larger group could influence her too much. Daryl has shown his softer, kinder side, and even Merle has proven he's a pretty decent man to have at your back during the end of the world. Natasha keeps going up that learning curve faster than the speed of the light poor thing. I love wild camping, but only when well-planned, with the right sleeping gear & at the right time of year etc. For a newbie, just thrown into it for the first time ever like this, it must be horrible.
3/26/2021 c10 7Hennele-rogue
Yes! Love love love!
3/20/2021 c9 Hennele-rogue
Love love love!
3/18/2021 c9 TheTrueElfAriel
3 3 3
3/13/2021 c8 Queenhoneydip
I’m sure your voting is probably tallied up already but I vote to keep Merle I truly enjoy his character and can’t wait for some exciting turns I’m sure you will bring. Keep it coming!
3/13/2021 c7 Queenhoneydip
Omg this was excellent! I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t read fast enough. I loved the twist and turns, I loved how Natasha come through for the brothers and then when Lyle was about to take her for his I was angry and was truly hoping that should wouldn’t get raped or left behind and the brothers came through. that Merle is something else but I love me some Daryl
3/10/2021 c8 OldLonBird
Please don't Merle get lost on the roof. He's so much more interesting than the two holier than thou cops. Looking forward now to seeing how our trio reacts to seeing their peaceful hideout invaded by an large group of "city people". I get the feeling that by the time they arrive Natasha will have learned to acclimatize to camping. Will Natasha learn from the Dixon boys how to forage for medicinal plants, and manufacture her own herbal medicines using her training as a doctor? It's going to be fun cos Merle has a delicious sense of humour and the likes of Andrea will jump to the conclusion that Natasha is an uneducated hick.

The emerging relationships both comfortably sibling-like between Natasha and Merle, and the ridiculously awkward romantic attachment she's developing with Daryl is really well written. Loving the teasing banter developing between Natasha and Merle. Will Merle ponder overnight on how his drug habit could have gotten his brother killed? If so will Natasha have to help him thru withdrawal? Shane would jump to the conclusion Merle was infected by the Zombie virus if he witnessed it, so Daryl and Natasha would both have to keep watch over him while he detoxed.

Both Dixons have a protective streak a mile wide, even if Merle's is extremely selective about who he applies his to. I think Natasha now comes under his protection as his little sister and his brother's girl. I can see him pretending to Shane that his brother is married in order to scare off any other admirers from the larger group. I can also that causing a minor freak out for Natasha and Dayrl, thus proving Merle with the entertainment his restless spirit craves.
3/9/2021 c8 Hennele-rogue
Yes! Classic Merle! Love this! As for cannon- change what you want. I like to change some things I wish were were different and would be better. I like what you’ve got going!
3/4/2021 c7 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
3/3/2021 c7 7Hennele-rogue
Yea! I love Natasha. I like that you make her strong but you understand she needs weakness
3/3/2021 c7 OldLonBird
Wow! Fantastic chapter. Natasha is casting off her street smarts training wheels at the speed of light. I'm hoping that neither she nor the Dixons choose to reveal her profession to Shane's group at the quarry. My gut tells me she'll be safer if people don't know she's even in possession of a first-aid certificate, let alone is a fully-fledged doctor in this new, & brutal world. The quarry group spent far too log in denial of the gravity of their new circumstances for me to feel comfortable. Will having a doctor on tap enable Merle to detox, and so avoid the separation from his brother & the loss of his hand? For all his flaws Merle was extremely intelligent in some ways, certainly much smarter than Rick at the start of the TV series.
2/27/2021 c6 Hennele-rogue