for Lunacy

6/19/2021 c1 2k+Hawki
Not quite sure what to make of this. I mean, the dialogue is good and it flows well, but it's insanely short. Extra length could have benefitted it, but what's here is good.
12/31/2020 c1 23Danny Barefoot
So many questions. Can you actually get dinosaurs and unicorns for your zoo in Zoo Tycoon, or at least holographic dinosaurs? Or set up a lunar zoo? I can certainly imagine it, can you get dragons as well? We do live in a sci-fi world, in the sense that things are being done and made that would be incredible to persons living a hundred years ago, in fact incredible and world-changing to persons living now. But not in the sense that creating something incredible is easy as thinking of it one day, building it the next, and mass producing it on the third, or clicking a few buttons on a computer; it's always easier to make up a scam about investing in (or protesting against) a zoo on the moon than actually to build one. Few things cost more than magic, or lunar development; it's a point of interest that all the couple in the story see of this distant wonder is a newspaper article to tut over briefly. Very fun and interesting to read.