for FateGrand Order: New Order Anomaly I: Eden

7/26 c59 Victoria1676
Avenger gave me Chat Noir vibes lol XD but this one is definitely a good chapter with our Draco and Daphne meeting their Wizard doppelgangers UwU I hope to see our Ginny showing this spoiled Wizard Ginny her place UwU hope to read more and stay awesome Author-san!
7/26 c59 Raventus Dracoria
Cat Noir, really. So the next anomaly is Paris with Hawk Moth.
7/26 c59 Guest
Please continue! I’m really curious of the new Servant!
7/26 c59 Dicoan
Something said this is getting interesting
7/26 c59 zero fullbuster
Love it.
Great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next.
7/25 c58 3omegadramon2
quick question how did Assassin Jack react to her big Brother passing away I kinda of expected to see a scene of her morning with Jane
7/22 c57 Dicoan
I just read the wiki for fate lost belt morgan le fey it states the Vivan/lady of the lake is an alternate good personality for morgan to coupe with her nature as a supernatural-born being so she both Vivan and Morgan le fey.
7/21 c57 1Goonies117
I can't wait for the servant battle between Prelati and Ashyia and you should use fighting music for the servant battles and final battles that would make the chapters epic
7/20 c57 Raventus Dracoria
Just a suggestion for a side anomaly , but to commemorate the tsukihime remake that is coming out in August , maybe have a brief side story with one of the apostle ancestors ,plus fate/extra has already done it before so Arcueid can be summoned as a servant, maybe even through in old man zel for a laugh.
7/20 c57 guest
Keep up the good work!
7/20 c57 Anonymous
Snape is going to get backstabbed big time, I just know it.
7/20 c51 Dicoan
Why do I feel like morgan going to take Ritsuka's DNA and going to give birth to a daughter in the future?
7/20 c57 3SkyChaser17
Why the heck i want to roll for banner that won't get to fgo just yet? Everyone? Just me?

Anyway... Yep, basically... Yandere Ishtar... Just how bad you dump her Gilgamesh?!
7/17 c56 1Shiro007
Wait i just realized that FGO haven't made a collab with fate strange fake yet.
I wonder if they would do that in the future...
Nice reveal btw.
7/17 c56 Victoria1676
SJNSWKKSJSKSJS FATE FAKE STRANGE ISHTAR?! OH SHIT WASN'T THERE A HINT THAT SHE HAD THE BULL OF HEAVEN!?
417 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »