for Reality, Painted in Shades of Black

1/16 c1 151Farla
You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you’re using it as the pokemon’s name, ie, Ash’s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it’s a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you’re thinking of capitalizing, like trainer or professor or gym.

["Pleasure to meet all of you. I study Pokemon, mainly. For the ones who have heard of me helping starting Trainers, I do that only when I have parental permission. You can still come to me for help or questions regarding Pokemon, if you want." ]

Okay, so, these guys are a secret group working together to fight some sort of multi-universe threat, and also you say they're all twenty-somethings. Why is he talking to them about parental permission? Why would it be in any way relevant, let alone sound like he means it in some way prevents him from helping them? (Why would they even have heard of him when this seems like it's the introduction?)

[Rowan here plans to send the Receivers out on field work to keep them busy and able to cope with the new world when they start recruiting. In my eyes, I don't see that many Receivers becoming Trainers, not even the children if at all. They're meant to set up a forward-operating base and start recruiting, and also get themselves registered as citizens so they can set up an account for funds at the bank. ]
...okay, so your plan for a Pokemon crossover is for the crossover characters to avoid interacting with pokemon?
1/1 c1 1SunMoon6798
Hey, welcome. So look a warning given you are writing a Pokemon story. Farla, St Elmo's Fire, Talarc, Spencer841, AshxSelene Writer, fanficmanager816, seeldewgong, EpicDinosaurs XD XD, and a few others are known bullies on this site who review only to destroy stories and promote drama.

They will push their believes down your throat, demand you redo your story to fit their wants and no, they are the super minority and hated by the fandom. They also tend to post pms publicly so responding to them is ill advised.

They start off with a disclaimer about honestly thinking it would help. It doesn't they want you to be screwed over as they complain about trival nonsense that got their panties in a twist.

They think Pokemon is slavery. That you should capitalize the way they want, fyi Pokemon names are not species names (but actual names according to game freak) and that's been officially recongized in modern English. So yes it's correct to capitalize Pikachu for instance. Oh, and they give out false dialogue formatting (It's "Hello," She said dialogue is a seperate sentence). Spend time putting out a text block of non issues that are not going to help you. Don't get me started on Arceus.

What's worse is they all try to pass it off as them being critics in their reviews. Any review with it in the begining should be ignored if you get it.

Oh and if they say that they are being bullied. Know that they are lying as they been doing it too this fandom for years now and are just pissed that a group are working to stop it. The admins told them to knock it off.

If that's not enough on my profile is proof its utter nonsense. oh and if there is a guest reviewer titled "Take Down Hybrid" know that is's actually Handle Criticism Maturely the biggest of all of Farla's supporters and an utter troll who only doing this shit because Hybrid gave her criticism. The girls gone off the deep end and into complete insanity.

Best to remove it.

Speaking of them they had twice agreed to stop but don't. Even after being told to stop by the admins, their friends, and even random strangers. Right now they are somehow convinced that Hybrid, a woman, is a man.

If they claim they have proof don't. Its all utter nonsense land they been told by the admins to take it down.

As for the users you need to block and how, you block by heading to heading too the toolbar were you posted a story. Click on account and you should see the option to block users. Then add their id numbers.

64005