for Fire Fairies

7/24 c7 cynder fury
I love this crossover story already. please update soon
7/18 c3 2120Adamt2
Is there going to be some adolla boost up? Btw amazing fanfic.
5/19 c7 Guest
Ooooh I can’t wait for Obi’s match with Ezra. Hurry up and do the chapter please!
5/1 c7 4Shadowwolf1997
Here comes the Clash of the Titans, little sad it won't be Elfman but I honestly can't see him beating Obi in this... an amazing and respectable stand to be sure but not being able to pull off the upset he did against Obi like he could against Bacchus.

Erza and Obi is a more even fight can't wait to see how it plays out
4/25 c7 8CRUDEN
That match is gonna be, pun intended, fire
3/29 c6 3Shadow cat 181
I just want to say that I LOVE how well written each chapter is, and that I hope that you continue bringing out new chapters. I can't wait until I get a pop up saying that there is a new chapter posted. Keep up the awesome work!
2/25 c6 AnimeLover729
I really hope you end up updating this someday, this has been incredible so far. It was freaking hilarious how many people got affected by Tamaki's Lucky Lecher Lure. I really look forward to Shinra and Natsu officially meeting.
12/5/2021 c6 Rain
Its good
11/12/2021 c6 Guest
Can wait for the next chapter. You did great, shinra in the chariot race
11/12/2021 c6 LoamyCoffee
Simply amazing, such intensity this chapter and it's a good mix.
9/25/2021 c5 4Shadowwolf1997
Cana and Benimaru… somehow it makes perfect sense and I love it
8/23/2021 c5 Guest
Awesome
8/22/2021 c5 LoamyCoffee
Wondrous! Understandable reaction for Maki, as though she is my muscly Waifu, I know she is self-conscious about her body. And I see the wonderful pair of Cana and Benimaru have met~
8/21/2021 c5 1ddkeac
great chapter
8/21/2021 c5 1Messiah of authors
benimaru and Cana I ship it! Anyway I can’t wait to see more I’ve been really wanting to see more of this story.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »