FanFiction.Net
for Fire Fairies

8/16/2021 c4 Adryn Nighthunter
Man beni is so awesome pls make more
7/8/2021 c4 G0dz1llex
Seems interesting, might follow!
6/19/2021 c4 Guest
Cool
5/31/2021 c4 Guest
Awesome
5/29/2021 c4 1fpinheiro96
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
5/28/2021 c4 taiwoeretan1
Wow, what a really nice story, they're not many fire force stories out there and i think you've done justice to the characters in this one so far especially Arthur, his fights were really good, hoping for more of the same.
5/27/2021 c4 13Fiction Realm
I hope Shinra fights in the next match
5/27/2021 c4 LoamyCoffee
Once again, Benimaru is fantastic~
4/10/2021 c3 Guest
Update this it’s really good
4/6/2021 c3 1Drcaus
Rising of the Shield Hero and Danmachi crossover
4/4/2021 c3 3joeyginise
This has certainly caught my attention.
4/4/2021 c3 louve-garoue
Hey your story is really rad ! I rereaded the whole Grand Magic Arc just to try to guess what would happen next. And if I may I have an idea to share. Feel free to ignore, to change or use them like I describe them ! So remember where Quatros Cerberos was the only one who sent a man when for the trial you have to be in a swimsuit... Well keep it like that except the man choosen is captain Obi... And let all the women be slayed by that body offered by god and hard training and the men having a gay/bi awokening (beside it'll be the perfect moment for mentioning the nude calendar for the joke ;p ). I mean men and lesbian in the fairy tail universe were totally spoil let women and gay have a treat too ! Also it kinda is the best trial for him and the fire force team. I mean its underwater so yeah you'll want to send you're only non-fire power mage. I wonder how you're going to adapt that btw : maybe he's a mage who store his fire fighters equip with a magic similar to Erza or a magic that let him reinforce his body ? He's in a mage tournament sso he has to know magic right ?
Anyway your story is awesome thank you for writing it so far and I hope being able to be reading what follows !
3/17/2021 c1 Dasgun
3/15/2021 c3 LoamyCoffee
I need MOAR! Please. Cause I really don't see a lot of Fire Force fics. And the characters have such potential.
3/8/2021 c3 Adryn Nighthunter
Pls make more their are so little fire force fanfic that yours is so good i hope you’ll continue to make it.
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »