for New Year

8/13/2021 c1 6Shian1998
Loved the family fluff with Ahsoka and the Clones here. Enjoyed how even though she's their Commander they also looked after her like the kid she is. Also liked how they all know about Anakin and Padme.
1/13/2021 c1 11Lillie Tano-Syndulla
Aww! Ori'vode! I love this! So cute! I realize I am so late, but LOVE! Great job!
1/6/2021 c1 17Melwa Rat
Awww! This was so cute! I love Kix being overprotective as always, and wanting Ahsoka to go to bed on time, and Hardcase to stay away from fireworks (Well, to be fair, anyone in their right mind would want to keep him away from those)
I never cared too much about watching the clock hit twelve- UNTIL THIS NEW YEARS. I was so happy to actually see 2020 end, and so I get the excitement of New Years now :)
1/5/2021 c1 22STARWARZMYLIFE
NEW YEAR HUGS!
1/3/2021 c1 9Ingenious Waterfowl
Aww, I know I'm late but this is so cute! :D This is canon, it happens every New Year, no one can change my mind.
1/2/2021 c1 21Sandriassaber
XD (I haven't seen you since last year!) THAT'S WHAT MY BROTHER SAID TO ME! XD XD XD
So sweet...
Skywalker's gonna find out about Sabbac soon enough, just wait. XD
Wow, they were actually smart where they just went to sleep right after the new year...(but I KNOW YOU didn't fall asleep right after the clock struck twelve) ;D
Anyway, cute story. :3
1/2/2021 c1 8The Caramel Cat
I totally acted like Ahsoka this year XD
Real cute, and you shouldn't have taught her Sabacc ;D
1/1/2021 c1 7KarajeJinsta
Unlike the other clones, I would love to see Hardcase set off a ton of fireworks. It would most likely be disastrous!
And yeah, New Years is amazing, and Ahsoka is just cute. I love everything with Ahsoka and her clone brothers XD
Have an amazing New Year!
-Kara
1/1/2021 c1 50JimmyPenguin421
"I haven't seen you since last year" That was totally Fives, wasn't it XD
I loved that Ahsoka fell asleep before midnight, but then they woke her up in time for the new year. What's ori'vode? Older brothers?
Oh, also, I think midnight is 0000, not 1200.
Very nice fluff for the new year! I still can't get over seeing 1/1/2021 in the corner of my computer!
1/1/2021 c1 8MackStrut
i loved this! it was so cute and adorable I loved that Ahsoka called the clones Ori'vod