FanFiction.Net
for Super Paper RWBY

1/12 c15 Guest
Honestly, I don’t care if Count Bleck was heartbroken, he had no right to destroy other worlds, or even try to.
10/3/2021 c18 Guest
I ment to say probably back then if you know what I mean and sorry if I'm bothering you.
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
I almost forgot to ask you something what plans do you have for the hat kid gang?
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
And i know we have to wait a long while to wait for paper jam do to the list your doing but take your time to think such great ideas you broke her you fix her. Maybe theres something in those two books that there missing just a theory.
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
It's been a while since I'm here anyway I like discuss about poor paper ruby I really hope you have a way to restore her properly in paper jam I bet when two worlds collide and how will dimantio react to this? I just can't stand seeing her like this:(
8/21/2021 c13 carneyjarred
I thought think typlosion was mean to represent fireworks or gunpowder in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
8/21/2021 c11 carneyjarred
Yay a fellow chuggaaconroy fan btw I recommend his callobartion channel the runaway guys and proton Jon' LPs and streams on twitch and can be found on YouTube.
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
When you make it to origami king could you please not make Luigi look like an idiot for not telling the keys differents?
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
Anyway I hope paper ruby will be back to her old cheery self soon.
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
Look I get you don't like sticker star and color splash for its battle control and its characters but I have them and I'm Okey with them because I always enjoy a great story and it's battles you know what they say everyone's a critic. You have your likes and dislikes and I have mine:)
3/11/2021 c18 Guest
Please just skip to Origami King. Sticker Star wasn’t fun like the first three Paper Mario game.
3/11/2021 c1 Nan
Sorry, that was supposed to say Kingdom Hearts...
3/11/2021 c18 Bantus Bee
Origami King is the best and it has Paper Luigi in a large role rather than just appearing as cameos or saving them at the end.
3/11/2021 c1 119Nan the Keyblade Master
Yeeeeah, about that... i've decided far in advance that i'll be skipping Sticker Star and Color Splash.

Sticker Star is... well, Sticker Star. (Plus Kersti is super annoying.) Sure, I did a Sticker Star story in my Kindom Hearts series, but even then, that was in 3D and I decided not to use any stickers or Kersti. Could I try to do it again? Probably... but I don't think my magic can save the atrocity that is Sticker Star.

Color Splash is a different beast. I actually love it a lot, but... considering some of the shenanigans i've seen in the game made me go "How will I manage to pull THAT off?" and try to work some of my magic in. That and the cards are... yeah...

Plus, let's be honest... would anyone really WANT to see the gang repainting Port Prisma in... a text-based story? It wouldn't really work out... so I decided to skip that one too.

That being SAID however, I am all for doing Origami King.
3/11/2021 c18 8Switch 4 Life
Let Nan decide if he'll write Sticker Star and Color Splash, because I don't think he'll be skipping those stories just because somebody asks him to.
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »