FanFiction.Net
for Super Paper RWBY

2/6 c1 106Ohfortheloveofpete
I thought Kartana was an Ultra Beast.
6/12/2023 c17 Guest
Making Paper Ruby suffer like that is eventually going to bite him back later, he may think he has the last laugh, but Paper Ruby’s future is not set in stone yet.
6/11/2023 c5 Guest
This may be too late to mention here since you already seen it, but Yang and Blake were hinted in canon, and I think they do look cute together, but if I could say something, they should pretty much be as close as sisters.
2/25/2023 c18 Guest
Then you're obviously not being honest here. That's an insult to Count Bleck entire character. Shame on you for saying that.
1/12/2023 c15 Guest
Honestly, I don’t care if Count Bleck was heartbroken, he had no right to destroy other worlds, or even try to.
10/3/2021 c18 Guest
I ment to say probably back then if you know what I mean and sorry if I'm bothering you.
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
I almost forgot to ask you something what plans do you have for the hat kid gang?
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
And i know we have to wait a long while to wait for paper jam do to the list your doing but take your time to think such great ideas you broke her you fix her. Maybe theres something in those two books that there missing just a theory.
10/2/2021 c18 Guest
It's been a while since I'm here anyway I like discuss about poor paper ruby I really hope you have a way to restore her properly in paper jam I bet when two worlds collide and how will dimantio react to this? I just can't stand seeing her like this:(
8/21/2021 c13 carneyjarred
I thought think typlosion was mean to represent fireworks or gunpowder in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
8/21/2021 c11 carneyjarred
Yay a fellow chuggaaconroy fan btw I recommend his callobartion channel the runaway guys and proton Jon' LPs and streams on twitch and can be found on YouTube.
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
When you make it to origami king could you please not make Luigi look like an idiot for not telling the keys differents?
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
Anyway I hope paper ruby will be back to her old cheery self soon.
3/12/2021 c18 Guest
Look I get you don't like sticker star and color splash for its battle control and its characters but I have them and I'm Okey with them because I always enjoy a great story and it's battles you know what they say everyone's a critic. You have your likes and dislikes and I have mine:)
3/11/2021 c18 Guest
Please just skip to Origami King. Sticker Star wasn’t fun like the first three Paper Mario game.
285 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »