FanFiction.Net
for Super Paper RWBY

2/17/2021 c11 29RGGAM
Hope you make the right choice and become a good guy Hazel your sister would be proud if you become a hero again
2/17/2021 c11 8Kaizerthewriter
I literally cannot wait to see how you implement Xenoblade Chronicles 2 into your timeline of a story, I know it’s going to be good.
2/12/2021 c10 Rufus Wilde
...All I'ma say is two things. One: Keep up the fine work on this story which has so far had very little or zero grammar issues unless intentional. Two: The little mid-air bit with Blake and Bowser reminded me of the waterfall scene from Emperors New Groove, I liked it.
2/12/2021 c10 7
Awesome
2/12/2021 c10 6Lions'n'Tigers
All right, the Crags are here!
2/12/2021 c10 6Bloodyguy
Hey! Switch is smart for putting those for things for Neo! Nice, brah!
2/12/2021 c10 15LogBook
Fun chapter, nice reference to the emperor's new groove, fun battle against O'chunks and Dimentio and overall just a fun chapter.
2/11/2021 c10 8Switch 4 Life
Happy to help, Nan.
2/11/2021 c10 Megan Romero
Welcome to Team Bleck Mr. L and the Phantom Four. How about Team Rowan? At least Nastasia is trying to change Count Bleck's mind. Dry Bowser's fight in Flipside's Pit of 100 Trials caused a lot of aftershocks. Bowser's Arms! Hello Flopside! Hurry Merlon heal Dashell! Ah yes Land of the Cragnons very prehistoric. Ruby's observation is pretty spot on though it's mean that most of the group doesn't believe her. Ruby found most of the stone tablets by herself! Gloria and O'Chunks rematch! Bowser, Marnie, and Neo have great teamwork against Dimentio now what to call their team attacks? *Curious* Uh oh I have a bad feeling about Dimentio's "Acquaintance". That is one inspiring quote and Cudgel joined the group! Hopefully Ruby's theory can get through the other's thick skulls soon!
2/11/2021 c10 3topaz3
I was gonna start throwing hands on the group this chapter for ignoring Ruby. but glad SOME people have a brain in this.
2/11/2021 c10 Jacob9594
Hmm Ruby is definitely onto to something with her theory. That was a good Scots fight. Nice to see what Mr. L and the Phantom four said to the rest of Bleck's minions.
2/8/2021 c9 7
Dry bowser
2/6/2021 c9 8Kaizerthewriter
What have you wrought upon the world of Paper RWBY?

WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT UPON US ALL?!
2/6/2021 c9 3topaz3
oh well... in all honesty I think you should have put 'dead mom' for Ruby(reference to beetlejuice musical). but damn JNPR got hypnotized, and of course Dimentio wouldn't let it end, at least the last part with Squirps was kinda cute.. ah frick Dashell had an unfortunate encounter with Dry Bowser...
2/6/2021 c9 6Bloodyguy
Emperor Bowser can steal powers. Welp...fook.
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »